2021 Free Agent Frenzy! July 28

steveoath

We should have cap room.

Riley Sheahan?  Not a priority and I know that his stats were not that great but he did provide some versatility as a 4th line center that could move up and play center or wing on the 3rd line if needed.  I would be happy to see him back again (if he'll sign).

Otherwise I agree with the priority to get a center back in the Eichel trade and ideally a top 6 winger that can step into the lineup.  Let's see.

• Like (+1) 1

Wennberg is my main target of interest for the center depth.  Young enough to sign for a few seasons.  It just depends on his AAV, and his desire to compete.  If he wants $$, we'll have it.  And even more to come if Eichel is moved.  

7 hours ago, Eleven said:

Danault is going to be incredibly overpriced.

1 hour ago, Eleven said:

And shouldn't.  He is Gaustad.

Who cares? We gotta pay someone to get to the cap and need someone to take all the tough matchups.

Two years, $26 million. What do we got to lose?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Who cares? We gotta pay someone to get to the cap and need someone to take all the tough matchups.

26 million and whatever reputation remains.

I really need to go to sleep...

1 hour ago, dudacek said:

Pegula could be holding trades up right now because he doesn't wanna take salary back. I like the idea but that kinda answers the question, if true 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.