2021 Free Agent Frenzy! July 28

steveoath

6 minutes ago, slugspirit said:

Oh just wait until you see what hits this ice for us this fall then.

Most of the markets that needed goal tending are done.  The only one's really left are Buffalo and Colorado, who ironically have starters on the market.  Technically Boston are still in the market.  But, this screams Rask re-sign once they get Krejci sorted out. 

Edited by Rasmus_

Just now, Norcal said:

Still need players on the ice

They didn't break the bank and wouldn't take minutes from the core

There are still plenty of hodge podge players out there.  This is opening day of UFA.  All the big spenders go out and spend on their top guys, then the Sabres come in on their dumb deals.  

• Like (+1) 1

Yep let a great player that you drafted and developed who missed hardly any games and led the team in scoring basically walk away then overpay for some crappy vets no one else wants. That'll make a lot of sense (and probably exactly what we'll do). Oh yeah sorry I forgot our big signing of Drake  (who use to be on Degrassi High way back in the 90s). I hear that my cousin's husband's son Mike Bunting signed with the Leafs for two years. being from Scarborough that must be quite the thrill for him! he did well with Arizona and also with Team Canada.

Edited by sabrefanday1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.