2021 NHL Draft, Friday 7/23/2021, 8pm EST

WildCard

I'd rather them trade for 2022 1sts anyways.  Takes this class and dwarfs it.  Take two decent prospects in this class, and then see what happens.  Eichel will go when the right deal comes.  The Rangers aren't the answer. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Randall Flagg said:

Minnesota, NYR, and Vegas are all hot names with Eichel, and all still have to pick. We've only passed by 2 teams that had real interest 

Yes....obviously we need prospects more than picks at this point.  Still hoping something can happen with Minny.

Just now, Andrew Amerk said:

Doesn’t feel like any Rhino or Jack trades are happening tonight. 

Enjoy the dice roll pick at 13/14. 

Yup. As we move out of the top 10...   It's quite possible: let Granato coach Eichel. Let Reino increase his trade value for the deadline. Let Power increase his skills at Michigan. And go all offensive for this season. Try to win every game 6-4.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Carmel Corn said:

Yes....obviously we need prospects more than picks at this point.  Still hoping something can happen with Minny.

Yep, I am honestly optimistic at this point because after 3OA, I prefer having prospects to picks in the 2021 draft. This isn't a bad thing. And he's still definitely moving, as the team refuses to acknowledge his existence

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.