2021 NHL Playoff Semi Finals

Norcal

Francois Gagnon (Habs reporter) on TSN That's Hockey! just now:

"It's Saint-Jean-Baptiste day here in Quebec, as you know, the national day for Quebecers. Just like the 1st of July will be for Canada, or the 4th of July is for those down south"

😆

Sometimes I forget

Just now, pastajoe said:

What a craptacular Stanley Cup final. The team with the 18th best regular season record. 🙄 We can only hope Tampa wins and repeats as the Cup winner.

I remember watching the '93 cup final. It was the first time the Kings made it, led by Wayne Gretzky. Really wanted L.A. to win. Of course they did eventually.

1 minute ago, pastajoe said:

What a craptacular Stanley Cup final. The team with the 18th best regular season record. 🙄 We can only hope Tampa wins and repeats as the Cup winner.

I’ll take the Habs over Tampa any day.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, pastajoe said:

***** Tampa,... wait,... ***** Montreal,.... I hate hockey.

2 minutes ago, Billznut said:

A hot goalie and a gritty, timely scoring team is all you need to win in the playoffs. (See 98, 99 Sabres) Just gotta get in the tournament and then get hot. 

And have a goalie that steals a few games.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.