Jack Eichel: Trade rumors and speculation

LGR4GM

45 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

I can't see Philly giving that much up for Jones but I'm not a big fan of his to begin with. 

42 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Buffalo could kick Philly the Boston 2nd. 

Yes, or Columbus could kick back a Tampa’s 1st to Philly as well. I think Philly needs a sweetener.

1 hour ago, The Jokeman said:

I can't see Philly giving that much up for Jones but I'm not a big fan of his to begin with. 

Agreed. The bones of something might be there, but I don't think Philly even considers that deal as-is. 

13 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

3oa, Zegras, Drysdale, Comtois, and Kesler for Jack Eichel

I am a fan of this as well but I think the Columbus/Philly proposal is a little more realistic.

Edited by Eleven

1 hour ago, TheCerebral1 said:

27 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Columbus: Eichel

Philadelphia: Seth Jones

Buffalo: 5 OA, 13 OA, Konecny, Merzlikins, Patrick

This is actually the best of all worlds.  A youngster who can take his time, Konecny is a wing, and in this proposal two picks and a goalie that in this deal is fine! I love this!

No #1 Center potential and he stays in the East; not very interested.

35 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

3oa, Zegras, Drysdale, Comtois, and Kesler for Jack Eichel

Put the pipe down. 

Unless Botterill is the GM of Anaheim, the Sabres aren't getting that type of haul. If Anaheim is the partner then only 2 of those pieces listed would come back.  Likely 3OA & Comtois. Get Zegras and Drysdale out of your head.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, ash said:

Put the pipe down. 

Unless Botterill is the GM of Anaheim, the Sabres aren't getting that type of haul. If Anaheim is the partner then only 2 of those pieces listed would come back.  Likely 3OA & Comtois. Get Zegras and Drysdale out of your head.

... it was a response to 11 asking for a better deal. You put the pipe down. 

It's already been well established that Drysdale and Zegras are highly unlikely to be coming back and 100% it would not be both. 

Edited by LGR4GM

8 minutes ago, ash said:

Put the pipe down. 

2 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

... it was a response to 11 asking for a better deal. You put he pipe down. 

I'm thinking Liger was being tongue-in-cheek, too.  Oh, and I'll take that pipe...

Edited by Eleven
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

... it was a response to 11 asking for a better deal. You put the pipe down. 

It's already been well established that Drysdale and Zegras are highly unlikely to be coming back and 100% it would not be both. 

My fault for taking the bait on this conversation. 

The latest rumours have the Rangers seriously kicking the tires again. 

Apparently they were seriously negotiating last summer so all those rumours might have been true. We wanted that #1 though and they wouldn't part with it. Wonder what the rest of the deal might have been? 

Eichel-Panarin = lethal. 

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

The latest rumours have the Rangers seriously kicking the tires again. 

Apparently they were seriously negotiating last summer so all those rumours might have been true. We wanted that #1 though and they wouldn't part with it. Wonder what the rest of the deal might have been? 

Eichel-Panarin = lethal. 

I'm asking Lafreniere, Miller, Chytil 2 1sts and a mid tier prospect: Henricksson/Robertson.   Take it or leave it.  If we're trading in conference, it has to hurt them.  

19 minutes ago, TheCerebral1 said:

I'm asking Lafreniere, Miller, Chytil 2 1sts and a mid tier prospect: Henricksson/Robertson.   Take it or leave it.  If we're trading in conference, it has to hurt them.  

None of those players are available. Go to their prospect pool and start reading around the 20th ranked prospect. That is who they are willing to give up.😜😂

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Buffalo could kick Philly the Boston 2nd. 

The problem is I'd probably take Konecny over Seth Jones, love that guy. Watch him a lot have a good friend who's a Flyers fan. Doubt Philly's view is so far away from that that they add in 13th overall pick. It's probably one or the other and Patrick