GDT 3/22/21 Sabres at NY Rangers 7pm MSG, WGR550

Brawndo

1 minute ago, Gatorman0519 said:

I’ve lost any realistic thought of competing for a playoff spot or the cup... .500 would be reasonable at this point. Seattle is in better shape than we are potentially. 

They are at least 20 pts out of a playoff spot. Reality was lost long ago my friend. And 500 has gone the way of the Dodo bird.

Just now, Claude Balls said:

They are at least 20 pts out of a playoff spot. Reality was lost long ago my friend. And 500 has gone the way of the Dodo bird.

That’s obvious for this season.  They might not win another game. I mean for the upcoming next few years. 

5 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

If they ***** up another head coach hiring, I'll be begging the Pegula's to just sell the team.

Assuming we have a “normal” 82 game season next season, I’m not going to suffer through some Ron Rolston 2.0 for 7 months.

There’s a handful of veteran coaches out there. Pick one. I’m about near my end with this charade. I’ve been watching this team actively my entire life, but I’m not going to keep investing my time and money anymore. I already gave up my season tickets 5 years ago, my mini pack 3 years ago, now I’ll cut the cord. 

Edited by Andrew Amerk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

No reason not to. Seasons done. They need to get it right. 

The sure do.  But nothing says a long search will lead to “getting it right” if the top coaches are gone.  Then we go back to settling for what’s left.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Broken Ankles said:

Kaako hadn’t  scored in 19 games, but does tonight. The Sabres organization is officially a “slumpbuster”.   I mean that in its gnarliest way.   We are unsightly, heinous and ugly.  

It's uncanny 

Tokarski is used to the shelling u can tell 

10 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

I’ve lost any realistic thought of competing for a playoff spot or the cup... .500 would be reasonable at this point. Seattle is in better shape than we are potentially. 

.500 is not even reasonable.   We are playing at a 6-19-4 is a .200 clip.  It is record setting bad. It’s the Mendoza line of hockey. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.