GDT 3/22/21 Sabres at NY Rangers 7pm MSG, WGR550

Brawndo

1 minute ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Yeah Gallant and Boudreau available but let’s have a long coaching search.  No reason for it. 

Ever wonder if they sent word thru channels to tell the Pegulas not to come calling?   RK was a bottom of the barrel hire. 

8 minutes ago, Claude Balls said:

Hall looks like he was in a car accident and went head first out the windshield

I pray we trade him away.  He is what I thought he was when he started in Edmonton, skills but no game.  That great Hart Trophy year with the Devils seems like an anomaly now.  

1 minute ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Yeah Gallant and Boudreau available but let’s have a long coaching search.  No reason for it. 

If they hire another unproven HC in the off-season, I'll be done with this ***** show franchise. Which sucks, because hockey is my favorite sport. 

• Like (+1) 3

I'm taking a positive approach to this, or, at least, a self teachable moment. I am in awe, truly in awe of just how bad at hockey the Buffalo Sabres are. I am really interested to know if individuals or entities within the sport are using the Sabres as some sort of case study, from practicing removing curses all the way up to the actual psychological impact on players, fans. All case studies should go on for years to see what the true ramifications of an event like we are witnessing here in Buffalo has, not only on the franchise brand, or whether or not FA's will come here, but the longer term effects on the fan base, on the players involved. These type of studies would interest me. I wonder if some of the fans and players will turn to dramatic therapy treatments, like electric shock or, joining the church of scientology or some *****. I really do ponder these things.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, In The Buff said:

Ulmark goes down, we traded Johannson, Hutton goes down.

Welcome to the party Dustin Tokarski!

Go show em what you can do!

image.png.da328d480ede3c729310c7520aa27286.png

This guy is a decent goalie. He would be a very good back up. Saw him play in the AHL for the Hamilton Bulldogs.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

That way one can go to Seattle and the other somewhere else. 

But Terry has got it for another unproven NHL coach. This time college 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️...Gallant or Boudreau would easily make us competitive at least.  This is near unprecedented. I can’t believe what we are witnessing. 

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.