GDT Sabres at Rangers 7PM 3-2-21

spndnchz

4 minutes ago, rickshaw said:

Love Dylan Cozens. Handled himself nicely. Rob Ray’s pee pee surely twinged lol

This team needs building around Cozens. This kid will lead. Unlike the current captain.

I watch Bo Horvat and the kid plays hard every night. He’s not as skilled as Jack but he outworks him every game. His body language is always positive no matter how poorly his team is playing. He’s a leader. 

I see Cozens being that guy for the Sabres down the road. 

Still say blow it up but Cozens is the guy we definitely keep.

Any coach worth his salt would point out that Cozens did the right thing and should encourage the rest of his players to play with that kind of bravado. That does not mean for all of them to fight. It means to do whatever it takes to win.....ALWAYS

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

Guess Cozens must have sickened you tonight then. 

Literally made ZERO difference. Lost 3-2. Number of goals scored after the fight - ZERO. Play prior and after - the same. 

Thankfully he didn’t break his hand hitting something that made zero difference. 

Rangers post game (I don't know who the analyst is) ripping the Sabres.  

Essentially said on the 15th and 30th of every month the players are stealing pay checks.  Looks like they quit.  Selfish me first plays.  They barely made a push.  Too much talent for this to be happening.  And it must be hard for fans to watch this team.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Loved that Young Cozens stood up for himself. That kid gets it. Turn the other cheek and they walk all over you. You want the other team to respect you ? Drop the mitts. Some don’t understand this and want it out of the game and it likely will be soon what with cancel culture and Mr. Potato heads masculinity offending people but tonight Cozens showed his team mates what team mates do. Brothers in arms.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Second Line Center said:

Rangers post game (I don't know who the analyst is) ripping the Sabres.  

Essentially said on the 15th and 30th of every month the players are stealing pay checks.  Looks like they quit.  Selfish me first plays.  They barely made a push.  Too much talent for this to be happening.  And it must be hard for fans to watch this team.  

It's Steve Valiquette

3 minutes ago, SDS said:

Literally made ZERO difference. Lost 3-2. Number of goals scored after the fight - ZERO. Play prior and after - the same. 

Thankfully he didn’t break his hand hitting something that made zero difference. 

It made zero difference tonight, but it matters.

It matters to me. 

I needed to know that at least one guy cares.

Cuz I wasn't sure.

Edited by SwampD
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

Loved that Young Cozens stood up for himself. That kid gets it. Turn the other cheek and they walk all over you. You want the other team to respect you ? Drop the mitts. Some don’t understand this and want it out of the game and it likely will be soon what with cancel culture and Mr. Potato heads masculinity offending people but tonight Cozens showed his team mates what team mates do. Brothers in arms.

A plastic potato bothers you? 🙄

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.