2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

20 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

Lamar was a video game character his MVP year can't take it away he's proven he can do it with  The crowd atmosphere allen has not 

This is a dumb narrative and you should feel bad for trying to make it a thing.

13 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

About 4 inches.  

Allen is also the better QB.  Allen has already learned he doesn’t have to do it alone.  Baker isn’t quite there yet.  I’m also a Baker fan.  He won me over during the GA vs Okla Rose Bowl.  

I like Baker but he’s probably two tiers below Allen.

1 hour ago, Buffalonill said:

Struggled because of it in the playoffs

Weak sauce. The Bills stomped your boy LJ and his team in that playoff run. 
Bills are so deep you can’t even see the bottom.

Edited by Ogre
  • Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Leaf Blower said:

Tell me. How many games will MT play? Are the Bills closing shop after this season? You do realize he walks after this season. Who's your back up then?

For a first, any first, I'd roll the dice. You're telling me MT is gonna save the day?

Hopefully MT doesn’t play any games, but QBs get hurt, especially mobile ones like JA. He’s a great insurance policy to have on a team that could be contending for the SB. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

So your coach and quarterback  Struggled because of it in the playoffs but it's not a thing? 

Nobody struggled because of fan noise. They went 2-1 in the playoffs when competition gets way tougher.

Apply this to the Browns. Why did they ***** themselves against the Chad Henne-led Chiefs?

11 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Nobody struggled because of fan noise. They went 2-1 in the playoffs when competition gets way tougher.

Apply this to the Browns. Why did they ***** themselves against the Chad Henne-led Chiefs?

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Do what exactly? Lose playoff games? He's an MVP at that.

You guys need to read and listen to @That Aud Smell more goodly.  He is very smart and speaks very goodly.  Clearly too.  Just a few posts before yours he gave great advice.

On 8/28/2021 at 9:02 AM, New Scotland (NS) said:

Very likely not, but it's possible.  A great backup saved the day on January 3, 1993, so it does happen.  MT gives the Bills that chance.  Some other dude?  Probably not.  I would not trade him.  This is the year the Bills have to go for the juggler any way they can.

What's the plan after Mitch walks? We're gonna contend for years to come. Again, Reich was with us throughout the run. 

1 minute ago, Leaf Blower said:

What's the plan after Mitch walks? We're gonna contend for years to come. Again, Reich was with us throughout the run. 

If the Bills win the Superbowl he probably won't walk.  He'll gladly sign as a backup stud to try to win another one.

Maybe he would sign if the Bills get to the SB, but don't win, to exact revenge.

If he goes at the end of the season the Bills will have to figure something out, which is what I suspect will happen.

2 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Lol - my “location” here is virtual and aspirational. I’ve done Moose Jaw in the past. Baddeck as well.

I know, but just having some fun.

Don't know much about Moose Jaw.  Bobcacaygeon is very nice.  I have been there and in the Kawartha Lakes area many times in my late teens and early 20s, but have not been in forever.

Now Baddeck is absolutely stunning.  The 'start and end' of the Cabot Trail and the Highlands.  I would spend a lifetime there.  It's a darn shame that I have not been more often over the last 20+ years, since it is only about 5 hours away from me.  Believe me NS is so beautiful it's hard to pick a 'most beautiful' or favourite place.

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.