2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

31 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

In  pre -season with pretty much our whole team out that's a weird thing to toss out 

Almost as weird is claiming Lamar Jackson will be significantly better this year but Allen will suffer extreme regression because "crowd noise". 

2 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

Almost as weird is claiming Lamar Jackson will be significantly better this year but Allen will suffer extreme regression because "crowd noise". 

Seeing how  Lamar Jackson already performed in front  of crowd's home and away  He has the upper hand right now

We'll come back to this Debate when  Josh Allen Play's In front of fans home and away

Like I said every quarterback is  going to  regress this year

Edited by Buffalonill

2 hours ago, LGR4GM said:

I actually remember this being talked about. Josh gets so amped up before games and they said that having no crowds last year allowed him to be more relaxed. I don't think he will regress, though. I just think the pandemic tought him how to stay calm.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

Seeing how  Lamar Jackson already performed in front  of crowd's home and away  He has the upper hand right now

We'll come back to this Debate when  Josh Allen Play's In front of fans home and away

Like I said every quarterback is  going to  regress this year

No no, you said Lamar would be better this year and Josh Allen would have EXTREME regression. I believe you compared one to video game numbers and the other you said would have 29% drop in touchdowns. 

Josh Allen has performed in front of crowds, I am completely clueless as to why you think Lamar has but Allen has not. 

If Josh Allen has issues this year it will be because the offensive line isn't good enough at tackle. 

27 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

No no, you said Lamar would be better this year and Josh Allen would have EXTREME regression. I believe you compared one to video game numbers and the other you said would have 29% drop in touchdowns. 

Josh Allen has performed in front of crowds, I am completely clueless as to why you think Lamar has but Allen has not. 

If Josh Allen has issues this year it will be because the offensive line isn't good enough at tackle. 

I would like you to find where I said Lamar would put up video game numbers this year..

I didn't..

Last year Josh allen didn't Face any elements besides the Kansas City Chiefs playoff game where he said himself it made him struggle.

Like I said we will revisit this later on

1 hour ago, Buffalonill said:

I would like you to find where I said Lamar would put up video game numbers this year..

I didn't..

Last year Josh allen didn't Face any elements besides the Kansas City Chiefs playoff game where he said himself it made him struggle.

Like I said we will revisit this later on

I guess the only option, then, is to get the bye and have home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

I’m fine with that.

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I guess the only option, then, is to get the bye and have home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

I’m fine with that.

That's the only option but you basically have to win every game   Chiefs did alot to improve more and a healthy  Patrick mahomes is gonna be hard to stop.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalonill said:

That's the only option but you basically have to win every game   Chiefs did alot to improve more and a healthy  Patrick mahomes is gonna be hard to stop.

I was being sarcastic. That’s not the only option. Josh can win on the road.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalonill said:

? He was never this good .

During the last ten games (not counting week 17 because he played one drive) of 2019 he had 2,000 yards, 15 passing TDs, 2 INTs, 350 rushing yards, 6 rushing TDs and went 6-4. Over a full season that’s now 36 total TDs, 4,000 total yards.

So you’re assuming that he reverts to a place worse than where he was two years ago prior to the significant jump he made last year, even with all the added experience and another entire offseason?

16 minutes ago, Hoss said:

During the last ten games (not counting week 17 because he played one drive) of 2019 he had 2,000 yards, 15 passing TDs, 2 INTs, 350 rushing yards, 6 rushing TDs and went 6-4. Over a full season that’s now 36 total TDs, 4,000 total yards.

So you’re assuming that he reverts to a place worse than where he was two years ago prior to the significant jump he made last year, even with all the added experience and another entire offseason?

I'm saying he's not going to be like last year as nick Wright said he will never be in the mvp  Discussion ever again . That doesn’t mean he's bad btw he's still very good like Matt Ryan 

6 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

I'm saying he's not going to be like last year as nick Wright said he will never be in the mvp  Discussion ever again . That doesn’t mean he's bad btw he's still very good like Matt Ryan 

JA will be in the MVP convo again this season. The Bills have probably the best playcaller in Daboll in the NFL, and the offense is built to be a juggernaut. 

Mahomes will be hard to beat for MVP, but it’s not gonna be Rodgers or Brady. JA will be the best or 2nd best QB in the league this season.

Edited by Andrew Amerk
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Matt Ryan is a Hall of Famer so 🤷 

30 minutes ago, Andrew Amerk said:

JA will be in the MVP convo again this season. The Bills have probably the best playcaller in Daboll in the NFL, and the offense is built to be a juggernaut. 

Mahomes will be hard to beat for MVP, but it’s not gonna be Rodgers or Brady. JA will be the best or 2nd best QB in the league this season.

You could be right but in my opinion he won't be that doesn’t mean I don't think he's good .

My dark horse to be in the top 5 are Mahomes  ,Rodgers,  Murray , Wilson,Brady 

5 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

I would say he's in the hall of very good. 

He‘s already top 10 in passing yards, touchdowns, completions and completion percentage. He’ll likely finish top 5 in several of those. He’s a lock.

3 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

You could be right but in my opinion he won't be that doesn’t mean I don't think he's good .

My dark horse to be in the top 5 are Mahomes  ,Rodgers,  Murray , Wilson,Brady 

So your dark horses are … five of the top eight betting favorites. Bold picks.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.