2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

7 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

If the Bills win the Superbowl he probably won't walk.  He'll gladly sign as a backup stud to try to win another one.

Maybe he would sign if the Bills get to the SB, but don't win, to exact revenge.

If he goes at the end of the season the Bills will have to figure something out, which is what I suspect will happen.

Maybe if he was 30 he wants to  Do it himself with a different team

46 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

DON'T CLICK THAT LINK WHATEVER YOU DO!!

IT'S A TRAP!!

How is it a trap when  It's directly from your quarterback?

3 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Tell me something ... why are you still hanging around a thread that is clearly for Bills fans? 

Asking for a friend.

Because you guys keep on quoting  me lol.

2 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

If the Bills win the Superbowl he probably won't walk.  He'll gladly sign as a backup stud to try to win another one.

Maybe he would sign if the Bills get to the SB, but don't win, to exact revenge.

If he goes at the end of the season the Bills will have to figure something out, which is what I suspect will happen.

I'd think he'd want to start somewhere else, no? He's young and capable. Look, I'd love to lock him up longer term....for reasonable dollars (higher end perhaps, so more expensive).....I just don't see him resigning himself as backup at this point in his career. He wants to get back in the saddle.

Here it is for me, It's JA or bust to win it all. 

Of course they'll "figure something out". They're going to have to. I'd like to have additional 1st rounder while they're doing just that.

I get your insurance take. I really do. If he wasn't under contract for just this year, we wouldn't even have this debate. 

Go Bills!! 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

image.thumb.png.e69ef046158e83f5dd4ac35759b40405.png

Just kidding ...

You can stay @Buffalonill, but be prepared to get bashed and you may not want to say much anti Bills stuff in this thread.  If you can't do that then it is best if you take your non Bills fan stuff somewhere else.  You must understand that, right?

7 minutes ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

Just kidding ...

You can stay @Buffalonill, but be prepared to get bashed and you may not want to say much anti Bills stuff in this thread.  If you can't do that then it is best if you take your non Bills fan stuff somewhere else.  You must understand that, right?

I'm not going not going to suck up though when I see things I'm not going to hide it lol.

Like your defense that could be you biggest Downfall imo 

57 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

I'm not going not going to suck up though when I see things I'm not going to hide it lol.

Like your defense that could be you biggest Downfall imo 

The defense was a big weakness last year. I think it's going to be quite improved this year, but I also expect the offense to take a step back.

2 hours ago, JujuFish said:

The defense was a big weakness last year. I think it's going to be quite improved this year, but I also expect the offense to take a step back.

Sanders is a better fit for this offense than Brown. Allen's confidence and leadership is still growing. The run game looks like it may have improved, which wouldn't take much. I don't see a step back.

12 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Thought Allen hearing noise was the biggest downfall? 

Pretty sure I used the word "like"

And that's going to be the biggest  obstacle for every quarterback this year again  if you don't think crowd noise effects the quarterbacks and players  thats a little silly 

Edited by Buffalonill

5 hours ago, Leaf Blower said:

Lock him up longer term if he's that valuable. 

He’s not signing an extension here without seeing what’s out there for him next offseason. He took less money to be here on a one-year deal because he was confident it was set him up well to find starting options next year.

5 hours ago, New Scotland (NS) said:

I don’t see any scenario where he signs an extension here unless he finds zero starting options next offseason. The Bills winning a Super Bowl would make it even less likely. Especially considering his age he’s not going to want to throw away prime years of earning and performance potential for some mystical role holding a clipboard for a good team.

2 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

Sanders is a better fit for this offense than Brown. Allen's confidence and leadership is still growing. The run game looks like it may have improved, which wouldn't take much. I don't see a step back.

The run game can’t be much worse than last year and Sanders is indeed a big upgrade. If we get the same or better Allen then this offense will continue to be elite … and from what we’ve seen so far this preseason along with his overall career trajectory I think we can expect an even getter Josh Allen.

Kyle Brandt of NFL Network’s Good Morning Football (the best sports talk show on TV - even if they lost their best talent last week) says he thinks Josh Allen will be the best player in all of football next year.

• Thanks (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Buffalonill said:

Pretty sure I used the word "like"

And that's going to be the biggest  obstacle for every quarterback this year again  if you don't think crowd noise effects the quarterbacks and players  thats a little silly 

Ooo so it's a problem for everybody. That's not the way you were talking before. In fact you specified that Allen lost in the playoffs because of noises.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.