2021 Buffalo Bills

Brawndo

6 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Kiss goodbye homefield and the division. Going to be a fight just to get a wildcard. This team was weak. Need to fix the o line and run game next year. 

The Bills still control their own destiny to the division.  If they win out, they take the East.

• Haha (+1) 1

We lost 20 seconds. We should have the ball right now. That clock malfunction was at 1:44 on 3rd and 7. Run 40 seconds.off the clock and it's a minute and 4 seconds left in the game. They have 40 more seconds to run off, then punt before the play clock expires.

The Bills are coached very poorly. Horrible use of challenges and timeouts. JA has made zero progress this year. In fact he may have slightly regressed.

They arent maximizing his talent out there. JA looks confused.

That said he is a talented kid and better than what the Bills have had since kelly.

Indy is the best team in the AFC..with NE a close 2nd.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, JujuFish said:

The Bills still control their own destiny to the division.  If they win out, they take the East.

Put a fork in them. The magic is gone. They will be lucky to win 3 more games because they are 3 bad teams. They will get annihilated next week. The Pats will destroy them at home. This team is simply too flawed. And if they do get in the playoffs? First round exit. They can’t beat a good team. Hopefully they fix it next year because we have a great QB.  

This game was over the second they punted from the 49 in Q1. This football team is not aggressive enough. You needed to get out in front of a team that trusted their QB to throw the ball 3 times tonight, and you refused to do it. 

The insistence on establishing the run is self sabatoge. Why do we insist on doing what we aren't built to do? That's why the Pats are good. Bill knows what his team is good at and just keeps doing that, and we saw it tonight. McDermott can build a good program, but he's a crappy gameday coach. 

• Like (+1) 1

just a shame to lose a game that we were being handed on a silver platter....cripe the red zone train wreck just keeps replaying...a combo of poor play calls,panicky behavior by Josh and one mistake after another.

this team --in spite of all its flaws--should be 9-3 at this point. what a mess.

ps--anyone putting the blame on our D is crazy. They have played well the whole year. We got blown out ONE TIME.

We dont have best line talent. And we have a MLB who buzzes around and doesnt get a lot done. 

PS--that TD pass--I dont know how it got between that mass of arms and thru to our WR. the frustrating thing was watching all the wide open receivers being completely missed by Josh.--Gotta keep the plays simpler for Josh.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

For the cost of the ticket, currently stuck in traffic and being frozen.... Simply just isn't worth it. This team has gotten the last of my money for this season with this terrible terrible effort. 

Getting punked by Pats fans is the worst in football. 

Buffalo sports fans are the most tortured lot in all of sports. That’s for sure. The Bills losing 3 at home already is inexcusable. I’m hoping just to see one championship in my life. I’m afraid wide right is the closest I’ll get lol. 

23 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

Buffalo sports fans are the most tortured lot in all of sports. That’s for sure. The Bills losing 3 at home already is inexcusable. I’m hoping just to see one championship in my life. I’m afraid wide right is the closest I’ll get lol. 

Yeah, I don't have a lot of faith right now. Going to the games is usually fun, but not once December rolls around. The product out there wasn't all that entertaining, not to the point where I would need to leave my couch. 

At least Sabres tix are like 10$

• Like (+1) 1

One score maybe even just one play is the difference.  In less than ideal conditions.  Still I rather have this than a dome.

NE are masters of coming in with nearly flawless game plan regardless of where the game is played and under what conditions and the Bills almost beat them.  

I am not convinced the better team won.  The better prepared and just a little bit better at executing their plan team won.

What a disappointing season. I really believed the hype. Instead we are on the precipice of a disastrous nightmare. It’s trending we don’t even make the playoffs. There is going to be a lot of decisions, philosophically, as to what kind of team mcBeane wants to build in the next offseason and not a lot of cap to do it. What we have now is clearly not working. We are 1-4 against good teams and looking at 1-6. Not even close to acceptable. 

Edited by Gatorman0519

24 minutes ago, Gatorman0519 said:

What a disappointing season. I really believed the hype. Instead we are on the precipice of a disastrous nightmare. It’s trending we don’t even make the playoffs. There is going to be a lot of decisions, philosophically, as to what kind of team mcBeane wants to build in the next offseason and not a lot of cap to do it. What we have now is clearly not working. We are 1-4 against good teams and looking at 1-6. Not even close to acceptable. 

I was saying this from the start of the season and some criticised my take on this team. They are not that good plain and simple. 1-4 against good teams. Loss to Jacksonville, blown out by the Colts and losing to Tennessee? Even if they were to make the playoffs they're a one and done most likely. One dimension offense. Possibly one of the worst offensive lines in the league. Josh and a few receivers that's it. Defensively good not great and can be run on.

Edited by Radar

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.