Stanley Cup Playoffs 2020 Thread

Andrew Amerk

3 minutes ago, 7+6=13 said:

I think he was.  Hating the Bruins and wishing we were built like them are entirely different things. He missed the point completely.

I hate the Sabres more right now.

And in the past few years (jeebus, almost I eight years), I’ve spent the same amount of money on both teams. Zero.

ThenaXXXX, are you listening?

17 minutes ago, SwampD said:

I hate the Sabres more right now.

And in the past few years (jeebus, almost I eight years), I’ve spent the same amount of money on both teams. Zero.

ThenaXXXX, are you listening?

Yeesh.  I can't go that far with my frustration with the team.  If the Sabres become good - you'll spend some money on them and you'll spend the same as you do today on the Bruins.

You love the Sabres more - even if I have to say it for you.

On 8/18/2020 at 12:25 AM, ubkev said:

Not so fast!

This series is over. The Canucks had to win in 5 games or less. The Blues will grind them into dust now.

Ooooh! Could I be wrong? The Canucks will not be buried without a fight. This series is really good. These teams are beating the hell out of each other.

1 hour ago, ubkev said:

Ooooh! Could I be wrong? The Canucks will not be buried without a fight. This series is really good. These teams are beating the hell out of each other.

Yes, contrary to popular belief the Canucks will not go without a fight. This is clearly not the old Canucks team, this one was built by a guy from the Bruins organization and it is starting to show. A lot of character on that team. Really good effort. Enviable, if your'e a Sabres fan.

Starting to look like Colorado Tampa final but who knows, lots still to go. 

9 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

Yes, contrary to popular belief the Canucks will not go without a fight. This is clearly not the old Canucks team, this one was built by a guy from the Bruins organization and it is starting to show. A lot of character on that team. Really good effort. Enviable, if your'e a Sabres fan.

Starting to look like Colorado Tampa final but who knows, lots still to go. 

Both the Islanders/Bruins (shudder) seemed to have played really well in their series, and the Flyers did dominate the round robin, so I wouldn't count them out. I think the west will be one of vegas or colorado though. 

17 hours ago, Radar said:

Ok, I'll trade you the Bruins for the Sabres any day of the week. You don't like them? I would love to have them. Their everything I wish we were.

Well I don't want all the Sabres to die in a fiery plane crash.  Minus Sobotka and Frolik.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.