GDT 11/25 Sabres @ Lightning 7pm et. Msg-b

miles

2 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

This franchise is a joke without a punch line.

I dunno, @pimlach has been pretty funny this season.

1 minute ago, SwampD said:

Interesting that our power play looks like this after that Tampa piece of ***** took out our PPQB at the point and none of these ***** pussies did anything about it.

I miss the SwampD who would tell us the Sabres are coming back from 5-2 down, after getting that gift of a goal reversal from the biased refs.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

This team defence is porous. But Hutton hasn’t been good. The whole damn team suks.

They suck and are softer than baby *****!!! Luke Schenn running guys in the first, then they watch their young star take a vicious elbow to the piehole. Bunch of pansies. And this coach may be more spineless than Housley.

Edited by Claude Balls
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Cascade Youth said:

13 seconds into the game the Lightening scored and the announcers said, “This Buffalo team is fragile.”

Pretty much the size of things.

Years ago I had Center Ice and usually the Sabres game were only broadcast in the opponents feed.  I’ve heard some sad comments about the Sabres.  Definitely been a joke in the league ever since the unnecessary dismantling of the President Trophy Team. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.