Around the NHL Summer 2019

spndnchz

7 hours ago, Wyldnwoody44 said:

I feel that many people travel these days, even more than me and that ship has sailed, it's crossed my mind, but I just don't have the work in me for anything like that these days. 

Are people really making that much money?!? That's way more than I make, damn 

Yes.. they are.  It's not out of the gate mind you.  But you monetize your travels you take while working and build it up.  People travel, sure.  Not everyone is going to have the appeal to people that you would have.

5 hours ago, SwampD said:

fixed

That's how much you would make.  Not how much woody would make.  ?

9 hours ago, TrueBlueGED said:

But it's so easy to avoid that bastardization unless you're the one putting content out. 

Twitter is just a struggle to find a balance between it being an echo chamber, and being inundated with countless opinions informed only by (unrecognized) personal bias. 

Mostly a fruitless struggle. 

Edited by Thorny
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, WildCard said:

Well between him and Tom Wilson the Caps are good for at least 40 games of suspensions next year

Maybe. I'm pretty sure Gudas is made of Teflon. He's only managed to be suspended three times in his career. 

3 minutes ago, darksabre said:

Maybe. I'm pretty sure Gudas is made of Teflon. He's only managed to be suspended three times in his career. 

Suspension amounts only rise the more they do stupid *****

Unless you play for an Original 6 team of course

• Like (+1) 1

Isn’t Niskanen nine levels of good over Gudas, or has he slipped?

Are the Caps clearing space for another move? They didn’t have much cap room.

And while that kills any chance of the Risto to Philly speculation coming true, it does mean those rumours of Ghost on the move may be more realistic.

Philly is going to be the major player this summer: tons of cap room, good young assets and highly motivated. Plus, they are the Flyers.

Edited by dudacek

1 hour ago, darksabre said:

When you want to be the bad guys

This has to be a pure money move for the Caps, right? I know Niskanen showed some slippage last year, but he's still pretty clearly a better player than Gudas. 

8 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Isn’t Niskanen nine levels of good over Gudas, or has he slipped?

Are the Caps clearing space for another move? They didn’t have much cap room.

And while that kills any chance of the Risto to Philly speculation coming true, it does mean those rumours of Ghost on the move may be more realistic.

Philly is going to be the major player this summer: tons of cap room, good young assets and highly motivated. Plus, they are the Flyers.

Beat me to it. And sign me up for Ghost! 

5 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Schedule released in 10 days.

June 15. 1st Buyout Period starts.   That can't be correct.  It's the 15th and Sobotka's still on the team.

• Like (+1) 1