Jump to content
Kruppstahl

Play the Draft Lottery Simulator!

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, Kruppstahl said:

http://www.tankathon.com/nhl

I just played 5 times in a row.   Results were 8-8-9-9-FIRST! 

LOL.  It would be so sweet to pick first or even 2 or 3 this year.

An unexpected gift if it happens.

 

 

Results were 8-8-9-9-FIRST!   Sounds like the same odds that kept me coming back to the bars in college.  Go home with the 8th best looking girl (usually out of eight that were left in the bar) two times, then the 9th best looking girl for two times, and then BINGO.  You got to be in it, to win it.  🙂

Edited by Tondas
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Tondas said:

Results were 8-8-9-9-FIRST!   Sounds like the same odds that kept me coming back to the bars in college.  Go home with the 8th best looking girl (usually out of eight that were left in the bar) two times, then the 9th best looking girl for two times, and then BINGO.  You got to be in it, to win it.  🙂

That was my dating life as well.

I have no clue how this online dating works and I don't want to find out.

  • Thanks (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Send this to your favorite Senators fan.  It would be downright depressing seeing that #1 go to Colorado so often.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did it and the first time 1st pick and then the 3rd pick if only we could get that puck luck in a game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like Kaapo Kakko, although when I do the draft simulator Buffalo gets the 1st pick twice as much as they do the second pick.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ... said:

I really like Kaapo Kakko, although when I do the draft simulator Buffalo gets the 1st pick twice as much as they do the second pick.

Could this be the year we DON'T want the 1st over all? I find humor in this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Kruppstahl said:

http://www.tankathon.com/nhl

I just played 5 times in a row.   Results were 8-8-9-9-FIRST! 

LOL.  It would be so sweet to pick first or even 2 or 3 this year.

An unexpected gift if it happens.

 

 

Got a 2nd and a 3rd right out of the chute. Either would be just fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×