GDT Vancouver Canucks at Buffalo Sabres 1:00pm ET 11/10/18

Doohickie

3 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Mittlestadt’s interview about the SO was so great. He was just like — basically — “NBD. I love shootouts.”

He’s so slick that I think he almost feigned losing the handle before he made that last juke.

Damn only bad thing about Direct TV center ice, they always cut the post game interviews, want extra cash to get them and I pay enough for the CI.

But that's why I love this board, you all keep the updates coming...

Edited by R_Dudley

3 minutes ago, R_Dudley said:

Standing look so nice right now.

Since Sabres are done for the day I'll be watching Boston Toronto tonight one of those has to lose right?  I don't know which one I'd prefer to lose but maybe boston since we are ahead right now in the standings 

And Vegas at Montreal is easy, Knights all the way lets keep Montreal in the rear view mirror for a few days anyways...  

Toronto to lose.  Lets go for the gusto!!!!

LOL

For all we did poorly today, look at what we did well:

Came out and dominated the 3rd (again) down two goals - 19-10 shots.

Scored not one, but two goals with the goalie pulled.

Killed not one, but two penalties in OT.

Won in a shootout! And on an absolutely filthy goal!

Bad teams don’t do things like that. The past five years have taught us what bad teams do.

Don’t know if we’re good yet, but a corner has been turned.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

I was ready to turn the TV off and get to other things... I didn't.

This team is quickly making everyone on here not be willing to miss any part of the game.  I mean, there were some serious doubters in this thread today and hopefully they've been converted.

Think about it, in the past few posts there was arguments over not using Skinner in the SO in the top 3... and in comes Mitts and says.. Yoo hoo.

Just now, That Aud Smell said:

Per Housley, Eichel had a lower body bump/bruise - will be evaluated tomorrow.

Bump/Bruise is way better than strain/tear/pull

I read the Canucks' GDT just for fun. And even before we started coming back they were obnoxious and, like, elitist or something. Glad we gave them this L! 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Bump/Bruise is way better than strain/tear/pull

I read the Canucks' GDT just for fun. And even before we started coming back they were obnoxious and, like, elitist or something. Glad we gave them this L! 

Two of my oldest and best friends are hardcore Canucks and Habs fans.

There was chirping today. The Canuck fan has been a little prematurely full of himself.

But it’s nice that the chirping is about the playoff race instead of the turtle derby all three of us have been expecting.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, hockeyhound said:

We beat 2 Canadian teams back to back. Oh, Canada. 

RJ, where is your jock strap on Mitt's SO goal. ?

I'm sure he saw it. He made a creative decision there ("I'm speechless"). Now, on the final save by Hutton, I'm not sure he had any idea where the puck was at the end.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.