GDT Montreal Canadiens vs Buffalo Sabres 7:30pm ET 11/8/18

Andrew Amerk

3 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

The good news is that if we score with less than 20 seconds in the 3rd period, we might just be able to hold onto the lead.

Seriously, even if we lose (I don't think we will, just sayin'), this game is fun. I'll take bad defensive hockey over bad offensive hockey every single time.

In the depths of the tank, games like this was our hopeful dream for the future.

Just now, R_Dudley said:

haven't seen it posted here but just realized I haven't seen Bergland on the ice, so he is definitely out for the rest of the game?  

He was out there a shift or two ago.  Seemed fine (and a little pissed).

1 minute ago, Randall Flagg said:

Guys, I've been describing that exact Risto play for 3 years now. 

He's playing his usual game tonight 

It can't be this bad all the time 

2 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

It's amazing how much more noticeable his mistakes are now that we're watching Dahlin be freaking awesome with the puck every time it's on his stick.

Mentioned this a free GDT back, but this is what's doing it for me. Dahlin is making me realize how bad Risto really is

3 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

That's just residue - Price has been below average for a season and 15 games now. 

My NHL.tv gets all screwed up and can't load as soon as we go to commercial break every time 

Yeah, I'm watching from a hotel room.  My tablet is not hacking it.

• Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.