Prospect Challenge

GASabresIUFAN

11 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

Nylander makin me look foolish, keep it up!

You know I still need him to be stronger on the puck, but his positional play has been outstanding, IMO.

He’s reading the game both ways better than anyone else in blue.

(Except 26 of course)

Dahlin has such strange body orientation and positioning the defensive zone, and then from it he springs these huge C-cuts that bring him to the forward faster than he anticipates and he can sweep the puck away from there. It's like he baits them into thinking they have room and then takes it away so fast. I've never seen anything like that.

3 minutes ago, dudacek said:

You know I still need him to be stronger on the puck, but his positional play has been outstanding, IMO.

He’s reading the game both ways better than anyone else in blue.

(Except 26 of course)

Right? You can tell that Dahlin is just gonna be that guy that's the best on the team at everything. Soon. 

Aside from the mini-goal hangovers the Sabres have looked very fun to watch. Dahlin looks as advertised, Nylander has looked like the guy we've wanted him to be, Mitts seems fine and simultaneously was determined to get Dahlin a goal,  Olofsson's shot.... all I have to say.... Tage looks seasoned and calm, Asplund has looked great. Overall a fun game to watch thus far.

Johnsson has had a very solid game as well.

5 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Dahlin sets that up so well, then finished.

Dahlicious indeed.

Never had the hatred of Dunlevy that some here have.  But IF his signature call is going to be "Dahlicious" he will need to go.  Won't be able to handle hearing that 40 times / season. ;)

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.