Stanley Cup Finals: 2018 NHL Playoffs

LGR4GM

DarkSabre... this! If the Goldem Knights were a GOT family banner, who would they be? Lannister?

I don't know if they're a banner, but they're certainly a character. I chose Joffrey since he choked just as he reached the height of his power.

Love it! Yes, that incestual SOB Joffrey. It feels good to watch this team die choking on their poisonous wine. ; )

11, both work. Nice grammarian catch.

My Precious... becomes their undoing

Not Gollum, Golem!  OMG we're not starting off well!

The hockey gods have finally frowned on Vegas.

Either that or they're setting Washington up for one of their trademark blown 3-1 game leads.

(And wouldn't that be the most Vegas-y way for Vegas to pull it off?)

Edited by Taro T

Is Ron Rolston coaching Vegas all of a sudden?

Wysh had a great analysis on espn (I know, espn and hockey?!) today.  Trotz is taking away Las Vegas's scoring areas.

Edited by Eleven

See SwampD and others their will be suffering in Vegas. I have to admit Washington looked great in the Finals. Hitting, timely scoring, huge saves. Everything that Vegas had in the first 3 series.

What happened to We?

What happened to We?

We have gotten outplayed practically the entire series. You Happy now? Come on the hockey gods wanted Ovi to win. What we did to Los Angeles, San Jose and Winnipeg is exactly what Washington is doing to us. I will be the first one to tell you as I told others here that are new to hockey. If Vegas drops both games in Washington we are done. It’s been a fun ride here in Vegas and I know they have a lot of young prospects coming plus tons of picks coming. Only move I question was the Tatar move. I still think McPhee was going all in on Karlsson and when that move fell though he panicked and took that Tatar Deal. Only good thing is it will be the 30th pick. I’m also excited to see what happens in the offseason with Buffalo as well. Botterill needs to find some hidden gems through out the draft in order to rebuild that team.

Caps are going to win the cup.

As a Knights fan I don’t think we are coming back in this series. But I’m not gonna give up on them. Love these players. A lot of character guys on this team. Hey they were 500-1 odds before the season. Nobody and I mean nobody seen this coming. I’m just hoping the guys that had these bets hedged them.