Stanley Cup Finals: 2018 NHL Playoffs

LGR4GM

Whether or not they have fallen in love with the game has yet to be seen.

We know they have fallen in love with winning.

Well, with all the draft picks they have stockpiled and young talent in their system, they'll be winning for a long long time.

I really hope Vegas embraces their team win or lose without taking them for granted or getting up on a pedestal.

That’s my concern as well. Most of us that play hockey or season ticket holders are wondering that same thing. But this team should be set for years to come with the picks and young talent they should have in the next few years.

Well, with all the draft picks they have stockpiled and young talent in their system, they'll be winning for a long long time.

Knights have three extra seconds in the next three drafts. They have also traded away this year’s first.

Sabres have one extra first in the next three drafts. They are picking Rasmus Dahlin with this year’s first

Knights list of promising players under 25

Tuch, Theodore, Brannstrom, Glass, Suzuki, Hague

Sabres list of promising players under 25

Eichel, Mittelstadt, Reinhart, Ristolainen, Nylander Asplund Guhle Ullmark

Edited by dudacek

Knights have three extra seconds in the next three drafts. They have also traded away this year’s first.

Sabres have one extra first in the next three drafts. They are picking Rasmus Dahlin with this year’s first

Knights list of promising players under 25

Tuch, Theodore, Brannstrom, Glass, Suzuki, Hague

Sabres list of promising players under 25

Eichel, Mittelstadt, Reinhart, Ristolainen, Nylander Asplund Guhle Ullmark

The difference is that Vegas is currently in the Cup final.   There is no pressure to rush any of their prospects into the NHL, they have the luxury of letting them bake and develop for however long they wish, while Buffalo really really really needs some of their prospects to make the jump this year and be significant contributors.

The difference is that Vegas is currently in the Cup final.   There is no pressure to rush any of their prospects into the NHL, they have the luxury of letting them bake and develop for however long they wish, while Buffalo really really really needs some of their prospects to make the jump this year and be significant contributors.

Brought this over to the depth thread to reply.

He wasn't in the crease. He was trying to get out of the way of the shot. The goal came off the scoreboard AND a penalty?

BS.

Regardless, he hit Fleury in the head. Still a penalty and therefore no goal.

Usually if they take the goal off they don't give the penalty. He got penalized twice for one infraction.

It would be the same as if a penalty had taken place at the exact same time anywhere else on the ice.

It would be the same as if a penalty had taken place at the exact same time anywhere else on the ice.

I thought the interference had nothing to do with the goal. They were simultaneous. Should have been been one or the other. Not both.

I think the Caps might win it all now.

Vegas looked very rattled and their Cinderella run all year means they have not faced all that much adversity etc.

This game is crazy boring

Really?? I thought it was the best game I have seen in years (I almost exclusively watch the Sabres though...)