GDT Buffalo at NY Rangers 3/24/18 7 PM MSG, GR

Brawndo

Phil is certainly the motivator.  After the loss to Arizona, he ran a tough practice.  The result?  Six periods of hockey no goals while giving up eight.  This season can not end soon enough.  I see no reason to be hopeful about the Sabres in the near future.

Any coincidence that Zay's meltdown came not long after he attended his first ever hockey/Sabres game? Watching this team makes me wanna take bath salts and jump out of a high rise naked.

I don't know if we're going to win another game this season if we keep playing like this wet mustard gas baby diaper rash concoction.  What a barn burner.  I'm done with Housley, it's hilarious that he called his team out 60 games too late.  #Asshat

please Pegula sell the team.

you can’t say this on here. Might be banned

Any coincidence that Zay's meltdown came not long after he attended his first ever hockey/Sabres game? Watching this team makes me wanna take bath salts and jump out of a high rise naked.

lol

I don't know if we're going to win another game this season if we keep playing like this wet mustard gas baby diaper rash concoction.  What a barn burner.  I'm done with Housley, it's hilarious that he called his team out 60 games too late.  #Asshat

bad hire it seems

He has fit in really well in San Jose. I think they will sign him at seasons end. The Sharks are rolling now! I also bet Evander is one happy guy right now!

i would be too.

Phil is certainly the motivator.  After the loss to Arizona, he ran a tough practice.  The result?  Six periods of hockey no goals while giving up eight.  This season can not end soon enough.  I see no reason to be hopeful about the Sabres in the near future.

fire him and his assistants

It’s times like this we all wish we could unburden ourselves of the unhealthy relationship we have with this team.

As for the other, let’s just say I’m no Morris Titanic.

I remember Morris well! We’d hit on so many draft picks ... Perreault, Martin, Schoenfeld ... Ramsay, Hajt ... ah, Morris. His development was cut short by an injury. Coming back from a knee was much more uncertain and difficult in those days.

NHL Stat Line, career: 19 0 0 0 0

I hate to say it, but we need the NHL to lock the players out, miss a season of hockey, and have a little NHL vs. NHLPA war again.

The outcome must be this: no more guaranteed contracts.

This Sabres Show we have watched all season would not exist if contracts weren't guaranteed.

They have pretty much ruined the NHL, at least in the regular season. 

It's a go along to get along league now.  

Saw the recap come up on my phone via Google -  they got spanked early, and hard.    They've lost 6 of their last 7 games - it's starting to look like an almost complete end of season collapse. 

Maybe Housley's little outburst after the Coyotes game was simply desperation? - maybe he is trying to save his job?   IF so, his effort may prove too little too late - the team has scored 1 goal in 6 periods since his lecture.  

I wouldn't think it possible Housley's job could be in danger already -  but Pegula has proven impulsive and more than willing to fire personnel when the mood strikes. 

Honestly, I'm unsure how I feel about Housley getting canned so soon- I don't think it would be a positive move.  This team desperately needs consistent vision and stability. It's been a revolving door in the front office the past 7 years.    

Saw the recap come up on my phone via Google - they got spanked early, and hard. They've lost 6 of their last 7 games - it's starting to look like an almost complete end of season collapse.

Maybe Housley's little outburst after the Coyotes game was simply desperation? - maybe he is trying to save his job? IF so, his effort may prove too little too late - the team has scored 1 goal in 6 periods since his lecture.

I wouldn't think it possible Housley's job could be in danger already - but Pegula has proven impulsive and more than willing to fire personnel when the mood strikes.

Honestly, I'm unsure how I feel about Housley getting canned so soon- I don't think it would be a positive move. This team desperately needs consistent vision and stability. It's been a revolving door in the front office the past 7 years.

If they were 10-15 points higher in the standings and trending up, then his job would be safe. However,the fact that they've completely imploded and aren't responding to him whatsoever, tells me the clock will soon strike midnight.

3 games ago, they only had a 40% chance of dead last per Sportsclub Stats Monte Carlo simulator. It's nearly doubled to 79%. :censored:

sad part is even if they do finish last, it is for sure the NHL will never let them actually win the stupid draft lottery...I predict they'll get bumped down to 3 or 4 spot. We'll still get a good player but not Dahlin.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.