GDT Arizona at Buffalo 3/21/18 7PM MSG GR

Brawndo

This game will be epic.

And in a historic battle of 'have not' NHL teams resulting in the first shootout era tie game ending 0 - 0 after both teams fail to score in the first ever shootout involving every player missing every attempt in to SO, including all the goalies.  The NHL head office in the Great Satan had no choice, but to end this game 0 - 0.

GO SABRES!!

This game will be epic.

And in a historic battle of 'have not' NHL teams resulting in the first shootout era tie game ending 0 - 0 after both teams fail to score in the first ever shootout involving every player missing every attempt in to SO, including all the goalies.  The NHL head office in the Great Satan had no choice, but to end this game 0 - 0.

GO SABRES!!

:w00t:

Even better than Aho hooking Aho would be Lehner going in on Lehner.

Dylan Strome called up for the Yotes.

Ouch. 

Strome is 30th in games played (18) for his draft year. A year that included: McDavid, Eichel, Marner, Hanifin, Proverov, Werenski, Rantanen, Aho, Boesser, Connor, Barzal.

I'm still hoping for good things for him in the desert. But man, they deserved Eichel. Or Matthews if his birthday came a wee bit earlier. 

If there was draft justice this would be McDavid vs Matthews.

yes and we'd have Laine on McDavid's wing! Imagine that???If we had actually won a draft lottery for one friggin' time we could look like geniuses like Winnipeg looks now and have Laine instead of Nylander.

#Sabres  lines:

Wilson-O’Reilly-Reinhart

Bailey-Eichel-Okposo

Nolan-Rodrigues-Baptiste

Pouliot-Larsson-Pominville

Scandella-Ristolainen

Beaulieu-Nelson

Guhle-Falk

Johnson

Ullmark

5 of those forwards need to be replaced if this team has a chance in hell of making it to 8th next year. 

5 of those forwards need to be replaced if this team has a chance in hell of making it to 8th next year. 

5 is generous, could make an argument for 7 or 8.

That third line....woof. I'm not sure I understand the though process for that but Phil is probably out of ideas and looking to see if the slung will stick to the wall.

I am looking forward to seeing Bailey with Eichel. Give the kids a chance to play with Jack and see who wants to stay with him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.