GDT Calgary at Buffalo 7:30pm MSG, SN, WGR 3/7/18

Brawndo

Sweet.  More hockey.

Honestly enjoying watching them play.  The season is a wash but they are entertaining and they've been winning.  The Florida game was a stinker but Florida is the hottest team in the league so no surprise there.

Here we go!   Now.

#Sabres  game day lines:

Girgensons-O'Reilly-Reinhart

Wilson-Larsson-Pominville

Nolan-Josefson-Okposo

Griffith-Pouliot/O'Regan-Baptiste

Scandella-Ristolainen

Guhle-Nelson

Beaulieu-Antipin

Gorges-Falk

Johnson & Lehner the goalies

#CGYvsBUF

Just wow.  The Sabres officially have a #1 line and 3 4th lines (except for KO).

I feel a real big win coming on.  6 - 2!!  Yousah!!

GO SABRES!!

Edited by N S

With Johnson in net tonight against his old team I'm expecting we see Lehner in net tomorrow night against his old team. This is some 4-D Chess tanking strategy here, let Johnson get the win tonight, pulling us within 1 of Ottawa and then let Lehner lay an egg so Ottawa gets those points back.

With Johnson in net tonight against his old team I'm expecting we see Lehner in net tomorrow night against his old team. This is some 4-D Chess tanking strategy here, let Johnson get the win tonight, pulling us within 1 of Ottawa and then let Lehner lay an egg so Ottawa gets those points back.

:lol:

Pouliot at center. Gross. 

Does every single team get stretched as thin as the Sabres do each year due to injuries?

Not certain. But pretty sure the vast majority of teams that dumped every useful asset over the age of 25 for 2-1/2 seasons does. :p

@zayjones11
FollowFollow @zayjones11
More

About to see what this @BuffaloSabres game is about. My first hockey game ever !!

He should do the ceremonial puck drop since, ya know, drops are his thing :P 

I actually really like Zay, but couldn't pass up the opportunity. Cool that he's in Buffalo and catching a game!

@zayjones11
FollowFollow @zayjones11
More

About to see what this @BuffaloSabres game is about. My first hockey game ever !!

Who?   :unsure:

He should do the ceremonial puck drop since, ya know, drops are his thing :P

I actually really like Zay, but couldn't pass up the opportunity. Cool that he's in Buffalo and catching a game!

Still  :unsure:

OK I have some kind of Polaris infomercial on my MSG channel that the guide shows as carrying the Sabres. I am not happy. It probably has something to do with the Penguins being on NBCSN tonight. I'm in both Sabres and Pens TV territory.

OK I have some kind of Polaris infomercial on my MSG channel that the guide shows as carrying the Sabres. I am not happy. It probably has something to do with the Penguins being on NBCSN tonight. I'm in both Sabres and Pens TV territory.

game hasn't start yet lol... 4:30 start

Edited by pi2000

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.