Time to have a conversation about the board again?

Eleven

Here's the thing. No politics talk isn't a rule for the civility of the board, it's a rule to maintain the board as a safe space for racists and otherwise ###### people.

The "voice of reason" mod on this board is a sexist, racist POS who's said things like "Obama is president so obviously racism is over." And who can forget "accusations of sexual assault can ruin a man's career"?

Y'all need to stop trying to dress it up like some sorta centrist thing. This board is a place where young people can learn that it's okay to be ###### from greasy old guys. This board is a microcosm of the sexism of professional sports and sports fandom in general.

Enjoy your club.

I've always wanted to gloriously, dramatically leave a message board so I'll part with these wise words: Three Billboards is super racist. And it's reeeaally bad on top of that.

I think the mods have been fair all the time I been here, didn't want to reply at first because I was discusted by this post and was hoping it would just die if I didn't pay attention to it.

Haven't seen that movie but its the first time I've seen it being called that.

As someone who really hasn't paid attention here in a year or more.  I recall reading this type of thread then.  And the year before that. And the year before that.  (And I recall reading this exact post by someone else who kind of faded away back then and back then and back then.) 

It's just the nature of message boards or whatever they call them now.  Some people post just for reaction.  Some people react to those posts.  Some people post and get a reaction.  Some people react to any post.

To keep this relevant; the Bruins will always suck.

As someone who really hasn't paid attention here in a year or more.  I recall reading this type of thread then.  And the year before that. And the year before that.  (And I recall reading this exact post by someone else who kind of faded away back then and back then and back then.) 

It's just the nature of message boards or whatever they call them now.  Some people post just for reaction.  Some people react to those posts.  Some people post and get a reaction.  Some people react to any post.

To keep this relevant; the Bruins will always suck.

Whoa.

Stick around.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.