Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

Cam was a no-brainer #1, but a lot of that is because that QB class was not well-regarded as a whole. He just didn't have much competition for the spot. There was definitely a ton of chatter about him having high bust potential and not being an NFL passer.

Heh, the other first rounders in Cam's draft were: Jake Locker (8th), Blaine Gabbert (10th), and Christian Ponder (12th).

There was a little more success in the second round, Dalton (35th) and Kaepernick (36th).

Then a bunch of nobodies, except Tyrod (180th).  I didn't realize until now that TJ Yates was drafted the same year and earlier (152nd).

Tyrelle Pryor was picked up in the supplemental draft, though he had far more success as a WR for Cleveland a couple seasons ago than he ever did as a QB.

There we go. I was wrong it was 8%, I think I may have said 11%

I got updated numbers for you:

Jackson 8.4%

Rosen 7.7%

Mayfield: 7.4%

Rudolph 6.3%

Allen 4.8%

Darnold: 3.7%

Here is PFF's adjusted completion % (they ignore throwaways, spikes, tipped balls, and I believe count drops as completions for this (since that's on the receiver))

Mayfield: 80.6%

Rosen 75.0%

Rudolph 74.2%

Jackson 72.0%

Darnold: 70.4%

Allen 66.5%

I got updated numbers for you:

Jackson 8.4%

Rosen 7.7%

Mayfield: 7.4%

Rudolph 6.3%

Allen 4.8%

Darnold: 3.7%

Here is PFF's adjusted completion % (they ignore throwaways, spikes, tipped balls, and I believe count drops as completions for this (since that's on the receiver))

Mayfield: 80.6%

Rosen 75.0%

Rudolph 74.2%

Jackson 72.0%

Darnold: 70.4%

Allen 66.5%

Why would they ignore tipped balls? Seems relevant unless they say that it has too much luck involved.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.