Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

The bills lost my respect this year when they tore the team down and I firmly believe it's because they made the playoffsams thought it bought them the ability to do this, it's unacceptable and I even turned down free tickets to the game tonight, I dont wanna freeze to watch that ***** show 

As rumors of Whaley and the scouting staff being dismissed after the NFL Draft, Insiders mentioned that this was McDermott’s Draft and he was running the show. They did pick up an outstanding CB in Tre White, but also passed on two potential franchise QBs in Mahomes and DeShaun Watson. Granted Mahomes would not be having the same season with the Bills as he would not have the same weapons or Andy Reid.

The real problem can be traced to the top when the coach was hired. 

The NFL has moved towards an Offensively Dominant League and the Bills last two coaching hires have had defensive backgrounds. 

Remember that Sean McVay and Shanahan were both hired the same offseason as McDermott was. 

• Like (+1) 1

The red flags with Josh Allen were glaring.  The "he has big hands to play in the wind & snow" reasoning was absurd to me.   Did Andy Reid know something our regime didn't when he moved up for Mahomes?  He's an offensive guru and McClappy is a D-man.  The naysayers claim Mahomes will come down to earth.  I'm calling BS.  KC is playing lights out and we are a circus act.  I get the "well, KC has A, B and C and we don't" argument but watching Mahomes and Allen is like night and day.  I cringe seeing the stats Mahomes is putting up.  I thought there was a plan but I'm chalking this up to ineptitude.  Again, I'll be the first to happily admit I'm wrong if things pan out.    

And I just wanted to say thanks for being so welcoming.  There are some barbaric people on the other sites.  I actually would lurk here for level headed takes on the Bills.  I don't have a lot to contribute in regards to analytics etc.  I'm the guy stuffing his face with wings and a beer in hand screaming at the tv.  I also appreciate the diversity of topic material.  Again thanks.    

3 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

What's funny is that the Browns did that Office parody for their preseason video.

Good call.

Hue Jackson is apparently the SIXTH straight Browns Head Coach to be fired immediately after the second Steelers game of the year.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Indabuff said:

Are these the normal MNF announcers or did downgrade for this game?

I don't usually watch for more than 5 minutes. I can't handle how over the top it is. Why not just have Jerry the King Lawler and Jim Ross?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.