Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

10 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

If you can't bring yourself to have some fun with this, you'll go insane.

One thing is for sure: winning certainly hasn't begotten winning.

Oh, I have fully accepted the Bills will suck for 3 years. Once they drafted Allen and didn't improve the line, I was like "well at least my Sunday's are free now." 

2 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

Oh, I have fully accepted the Bills will suck for 3 years. Once they drafted Allen and didn't improve the line, I was like "well at least my Sunday's are free now." 

Become a degenerate gambler with me. It's a wild ride and I don't think there's a great ROI at the end, but man is it fun

Till then, least college football is awesome. Except, you know, Willie Taggert

1 minute ago, WildCard said:

Become a degenerate gambler with me. It's a wild ride and I don't think there's a great ROI at the end, but man is it fun

Till then, least college football is awesome. Except, you know, Willie Taggert

We got the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party this weekend. I never like playing Florida. I definitely don't like a ranked Florida playing a Georgia team who's offense suddenly looks Billish. 

1 minute ago, North Buffalo said:

Losing begets a drifferent kinda log tho pizza logs create them.

You drink enough and it's not a log. 

Just now, LGR4GM said:

We got the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party this weekend. I never like playing Florida. I definitely don't like a ranked Florida playing a Georgia team who's offense suddenly looks Billish. 

Florida's defense is no joke. Not sure what the bold is though...feel like if this is a real thing, I would love playing and going to a game against Florida ?

1 minute ago, WildCard said:

Florida's defense is no joke. Not sure what the bold is though...feel like if this is a real thing, I would love playing and going to a game against Florida ?

The Georgia Florida game is called that. When we play Auburn that is "Oldest Rivalry in the South or South's Oldest Rivalry" when we play Tech it is "Clean, Old Fashioned Hate" 

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/college-footballs-top-10-rivalry-nicknames 

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LGR4GM said:

The Georgia Florida game is called that. When we play Auburn that is "Oldest Rivalry in the South or South's Oldest Rivalry" when we play Tech it is "Clean, Old Fashioned Hate" 

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/college-footballs-top-10-rivalry-nicknames 

Didn't know half of these; this is great, thanks. Got into ncaaf last year for the first time, liking it so much more than the nfl right now

1 hour ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Maybe if they had taken a QB last year, they would have decided to use this offseason to help the offense. Besides, there's an awful lot of daylight between worst offense since the 1960s and where the Chiefs are today. 

Forget the 60s, this is 1940s football. (yeah i know that's not quite what you were saying)

What are the Bills up to now? 3 passing TDs, and like 12 picks?

Mitch Trubisky threw 5 passing TDs in a span of 20 minutes in today's NFL, and we have 3 in 7 games

7 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Dallas trades their 2019 1st Round Pick to Oakland for Amari Cooper 

I am 100% loving Jon Gruden as an NFL head coach so far. All that's left to add to the Las Vegas Raiders, owned by a billionaire who wears sweats and rocks a fcking bowl cut to the game, run by a coach living in the 1990s for the next decade AND getting $10M/season to do it, the only thing that's left, is to find a way to start Nathan Peterman in silver and black

The Bills are a total sh*t show at this point. Just another example of why you only let coaches who have won multiple Super Bowls pick their own GM. McDermott sucks and Beane seems to serve no purpose except to give former Panthers a job.

I guess we can hang our hats on the corporate jargon nonsense like process and culture. The MNF game against the Massholes is going to look like Alabama vs Eastern Tennessee Technical Institute. They might even hang 100 on us, although they'll probably just start coasting once they go up 63-0.

40 minutes ago, Brawndo said:

Dallas trades their 2019 1st Round Pick to Oakland for Amari Cooper 

Dallas overpaid.

30 minutes ago, WildCard said:

I am 100% loving Jon Gruden as an NFL head coach so far. All that's left to add to the Las Vegas Raiders, owned by a billionaire who wears sweats and rocks a fcking bowl cut to the game, run by a coach living in the 1990s for the next decade AND getting $10M/season to do it, the only thing that's left, is to find a way to start Nathan Peterman in silver and black

I had been laughing at Gruden too, but now I realize he's doing exactly what a coach with a ten year contract and a not-so-great team should be doing:  Acquiring first-round picks like crazy.

McDermott - "I'd love to score 50 points, that'd allow me to sleep a lot easier. Balance is key, but you want to be able to attack the weakness of the defense. Where we live in Buffalo, you want to be able to be physical and run the football."

He should be fired immediately. Everyone he's brought in should be fired too.

12 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

McDermott - "I'd love to score 50 points, that'd allow me to sleep a lot easier. Balance is key, but you want to be able to attack the weakness of the defense. Where we live in Buffalo, you want to be able to be physical and run the football."

He should be fired immediately. Everyone he's brought in should be fired too.

Run and stop the run. Unf***ing believable 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.