Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

1 hour ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Did you feel that way when his gutlessness cost his team a trip to the Super Bowl?

The refs cost the Jags that game but we’re also talking about the Jags who were in the AFC Championship going toe to toe with the greatest. The JAGS. They look like one of the league’s best teams again this year.

35 minutes ago, The Dominator said:

Does Vontae Davis retiring at halftime say more about him as a person or more about the decision makers who brought him in?

I'm inclined to think it says more about Vontae, but I read a good back and forth on Twitter so I'm trying to figure out how much weight to put on each side. 

Vontae who?

2 minutes ago, Hoss said:

The refs cost the Jags that game but we’re also talking about the Jags who were in the AFC Championship going toe to toe with the greatest. The JAGS. They look like one of the league’s best teams again this year.

They were better than the Pats that whole game, I was so sad when the Pats came back

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.