Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

This may have been the first time I have left a bar/restaurant before halftime for any Bills game because I know there is no hope. This city's teams are a disgrace. What a joke the Bills are. Glad I've finally smartened up to not waste my time spending money going out to watch this garbage. 

18 minutes ago, EichSnipe said:

It was a live fumble. But then he was still touching the loose ball while out of bounds. Which automatically makes the ball out of bounds. Sad face. 

I don't get the logic behind that. I think if the ball comes loose in-bounds it shouldn't matter where you are physically.

22 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

The Browns are a football team this year.

And yet, they still manage to be the Browns. Score what should be the go-ahead TD...and miss the extra point, letting Brees go down and win it with a FG. Hilarious.

But yea, once they fire Jackson after the season and start Mayfield, I think they might actually be good.

I would say Allen accuracy alarmists were given plenty of reason to be afraid in that one. I think my biggest takeaway for him is needing to learn how to read a defense before the snap, which is something I post ad nauseum about because he absolutely CAN do this from the bench, which is where I want him to be. He looked like a typical rookie on a bad team. I'll be tuning in to watch him again next week. Hope he can learn and grow. Hopefully now that the defense has woken up we lose games normally instead of by 500 points. 

2 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

And yet, they still manage to be the Browns. Score what should be the go-ahead TD...and miss the extra point, letting Brees go down and win it with a FG. Hilarious.

But yea, once they fire Jackson after the season and start Mayfield, I think they might actually be good.

And the Browns missed a FG at the end. Their kicker finished with 2 missed field goals and 2 missed extra points.

12 minutes ago, TrueBlueGED said:

Speaking of field goals....*glances at the Vikings*

Clay Matthews has garnered a reputation as a cheap shot guy... and that earned him a flag on a roughing the passer that was... bogus. Unless a player can alter space and time to stop themselves when they're 12 inches away when the QB throws the ball. But... partial justice was served because the Vikings viked it. As they are wont to do. Packer lucky to escape with the tie, but had the game won on the INT except for the phantom roughing the passer. Anyhoo -- 1-0-1 and the North remains open for fun.

Entertainment!

If you'd like me to properly qualify the statement, being extra careful,

With questions about their rookie kicker being spooked and not being in the right headspace, as the time wound down and the drive was going so well, I am a little curious if they are wishing that they would have pushed the pace a little more and taken a real shot at a TD with the offense that has not had such concerns. 

There, I fixed a passing talking point to being something maybe technically allowable 

We've only seen Ivory a few times, but since he already has more yards one one play than Tolbert has in his whole life, my fears that that was another Tolbert signing look to be unwarranted. 

Also, I realize my hypocrisy saying that after going after inkie earlier, but that can be explained as follows:

I'm a Bills homer 

38 minutes ago, Weave said:

Vontae Davis quit and retired at halftime?  Did that happen?

33 minutes ago, ubkev said:

Yup. Guess he doesn't care too much for the process.

Seriously?  Watched the game but skipped through some of the between plays stuff because NO was my suicide pick this week.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.