Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

One last QB post from me. 

Josh Allen, in Mountain West, threw for over 240 yards last season once. It was against Gardner-Webb University. 

He has atrocious mechanics, atrocious stats, atrocious accuracy, and atrocious ability to read the defense. He is amazing at chucking the ball super far to his cousin Wyatt at Thanksgiving. His agent is also incredible, as evidenced by the bad-tape-to-positive-coverage ratio.

There is a QB in this draft that is everything we need - the ability to read defenses, use the best mechanics we've seen from a college QB in years, and deliver a timely and accurate pass to the right player. Beane better draft that guy. (Mayfield, and then Darnold would be acceptable too, but not ideal for me.)

Just get it done!!

According to Lamar Jackson, the Bills have not once met with Lamar Jackson.

If this is true, it doesn't make me feel any better about McDermott's offensive acumen going forward. I'm worried he might be hopelessly conservative/old school with what he thinks an offense should look like. 

Agreed on drafting a RB that high.

Howevah. The kid from Penn State appears to be a very special player. It'd be justified to take him if you felt assured you were getting a Gurley/Elliott stud (or maybe even better).

Even if he is that good, it seems crazy to me to pass on Chubb for a RB. 

A new and interesting perspective. Thanks for the link

Allen is going to blow

Good comparison is Bill O’Brien and Christian Hackenberg

Nice. Let the Allen hate flow!

PS: Deadspin doesn't appear to like Terry Pegula.https://deadspin.com/nfl-owners-sure-came-off-like-dumbasses-when-they-met-w-1825534719/amp?__twitter_impression=true

And PA submits his resume to Deadspin

There is also one QB in this group who suffered multiple concussions last season and missed some time.   Buyer beware!

All too true. If only Rosen could have Mayfield's escapability (I would say Jackson's, but that's getting greedy)

If this is true, it doesn't make me feel any better about McDermott's offensive acumen going forward. I'm worried he might be hopelessly conservative/old school with what he thinks an offense should look like. 

Even if he is that good, it seems crazy to me to pass on Chubb for a RB. 

I don't think it's old-school to lack interest in a bad QB.

*ducks* 

24 hour predictions.

Josh Allen and the Sabres draft 3rd Overall

In a blind poster test, I guessed this was Callaway.

Josh Rosen & Sabres have pick of the litter, excepting the 1 kid everybody wants.

Sign me up. This is the second best of all possible outcomes. Sign me the F up right now.

Edited by TrueBlueGED

Sal tweeted Mike Mayock's only mock has us trading to 6 for Allen. Sal's first mock had the same. If this happens...whatever. I have Infinity War tickets for 10:15 tomorrow night to distract me.

Allen will spoil that movie for you, don't lie

I will absolutely despise the pick, particularly if they trade any assets including a 2033 7th Rounder for him.

There is just way too many draft pundits saying the Bills like Allen, do they know anything hard facts to back this up, most likely no.

Bucky Brooks and Yards Per Pass have both mentioned similarlites between Josh Allen and Cam Newton(their words not mine)

I’m worried where there is smoke there is fire.

I will absolutely despise the pick, particularly if they trade any assets including a 2033 7th Rounder for him.

There is just way too many draft pundits saying the Bills like Allen, do they know anything hard facts to back this up, most likely no.

Bucky Brooks and Yards Per Pass have both mentioned similarlites between Josh Allen and Cam Newton(their words not mine)

I’m worried where there is smoke there is fire.

I just refuse to believe Beane and McDermott are that dumb

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.