Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

I honestly don't understand how teams can prefer Darnold to him. I just don't.

No real injury history, more mobile and is more of a yes man in the QB Room.

After watching that video I would absolutely love it if the Bills Traded Up to get him.

Are McDermott and Daboll Ok with a player with his intelligence and willingness to question why things are being done in a certain way.

My fear is the answer is no.

Almost like Josh Allen is trash and if the Bills seriously trade up to draft him, I'll be done with this regime.

That's actually a really good article. Completely eviscerates Allen, sure, but it's spot on from every angle/defense you could have for Allen

Ben Albright just tweeted out it's Darnold at #1. He then deleted the tweet

It's going to go

Darnold

Barkley

Mayfield

Chubb

Rosen to the Bills

I recall that that happened, but I'm still not convinced that Drew would have ever won a SB. Wasn't the defense ridiculous during that stretch? I know Drew finished out that season throwing under 200 yards 3 times in the last 4 weeks (including 106 yards once), as well as going 16 of 30 for 189 yards, 0TD, and a pick in a potential win-and-in game with the hottest team in the league around him against a bunch of backups. I don't see that guy winning a SB under any circumstance, personally

I had to look it up, but I had forgotten how mediocre Bledsoe was that season.  He didn't have a single 300-yard game, and failed to go over 100 three times (bizarrely, we went 2-1 in those three games, winning both games by 24+ points). He had less than 3,000 yards on the season and had 16 INTs to only 20 TDs.

"He's got a big, strong frame. He's got a big arm. He's competitive. He's tough. And he is not a polished passer at all. His accuracy is very inconsistent -- it's well-documented. But I think Dorsey kind of likes the tough, gunslinger type of quarterback." Of course, the downside on Allen is greater, too. There were a lot of factors in the 56.2 percent completion rate over his college career, but it's a concerning number no matter how you slice it -- and it shows up on tape. "You're not going to fix that in 10 weeks or two years," an offensive coordinator said. "If you're not accurate, you're not accurate. There's an element of processing and anticipation that I think he lacks. But I think he's got a big arm and somebody's going to over-draft the guy because of that." Allen isn't strictly a product of impressive workouts, though. I remember one executive telling me in September that this guy at Wyoming is the best QB prospect since Andrew Luck. (That exec predicted again this past weekend that Allen goes No. 1.) Another scout who has studied Allen closely offered a comp to Dan Marino -- if Allen keeps improving mechanically. "You're talking about a kid who's got a rocket arm who's more mobile than they give him credit for," the scout said, "and if he fixes the feet, the accuracy is going to come -- 100 percent, it'll come."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000928334/article/2018-nfl-draft-qb-rankings-execs-like-sam-darnold-over-allen

Comparing Allen to Marino is bananas. Especially with the caveat 'if he imrpoves mechanically'

I can marry a Victoria secret model if I meet one and our personalities match and she's a little desperate and I actually talk to her and I have a good hair day and my aww of her job doesn't up.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.