Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

Failing to get Mayfield, Rosen, or Darnold is just failing. There is no consolation prize. No solace to be taken. Do or do not. There is no try. 

Now the rumblings are that Denver might trade to second overall from Darnold.

This is becoming increasingly depressing

If it's actively depressing you, just unplug until the draft :)

I'm actually having fun with all of the fever-pitch speculation. Nobody knows a damn thing, and it's fun.

it, might as well add to it :lol:

@diannaESPN
Spoke to a Giants source. He said the feeling in this building today is the Giants are looking to trade down. When I asked why? He said “we have a ton of needs” 
NYG contemplating all options.

What's the most "because Buffalo" thing that could happen? We mortgage everything for a guy who busts, while Watson and Mahomes go on to be stars? :lol:

We stay at 12 & 22, draft CJ Spiller and Trent Edwards

*dumps kerosene on fire*

Draft Buzz I'm hearing: - Lamar Jackson not in the running for the Bills - Darnold, Allen, Rosen, Mayfield is order for Bills - Other players the Bills like at pick 22 - Giants ownership wants a QB - Jaire Alexander, Martinas Rankin have injury concerns

*dumps kerosene on fire*

Draft Buzz I'm hearing: - Lamar Jackson not in the running for the Bills - Darnold, Allen, Rosen, Mayfield is order for Bills - Other players the Bills like at pick 22 - Giants ownership wants a QB - Jaire Alexander, Martinas Rankin have injury concerns

Not sure that guy is reputable. Then again, not sure anything is right now

Edited by Jokertecken

NFW Jackson was ever going to be this FO's guy.

Allen over Rosen as a prospect, I will never understand.

EXCEPT. Shoot. I think I get it. Almost above all else, McDermott prizes availability. It's partly why Watkins was traded. I bet Rosen's injuries caused him to slot behind the big ol' boy Allen.

Not sure that guy is reputable. Then again, not sure anything is right now

Nothing is reliable right now. So as they say, when in Rome...

NFW Jackson was ever going to be this FO's guy.

Allen over Rosen as a prospect, I will never understand.

EXCEPT. Shoot. I think I get it. Almost above all else, McDermott prizes availability. It's partly why Watkins was traded. I bet Rosen's injuries caused him to slot behind the big ol' boy Allen.

I dunno. Part of the Watkins trade was getting Gaines, who is always hurt. They traded for Benjamin who has an injury history. 

More strikes against Josh Allen: he apparently called wings "Buffalo wings" and is coming onto the draft stage to Bon Jovi. Stay away! Stay far away!

Nothing is reliable right now. So as they say, when in Rome...

I dunno. Part of the Watkins trade was getting Gaines, who is always hurt. They traded for Benjamin who has an injury history. 

More strikes against Josh Allen: he apparently called wings "Buffalo wings" and is coming onto the draft stage to Bon Jovi. Stay away! Stay far away!

yeah - but everyone outside of WNY does that. It's an homage! (Mind you, 3 out of 5 such people don't know the "Buffalo" refers to Buffalo, NY.)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.