Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

3 hours ago, Eleven said:

Question:  I don't like to get wasted, but I really want to try the folding table thing.  Am I allowed?  Those of you who know my general physical condition, it it advisable?  (I am concerned that I'm not heavy enough to go through the table.)

A professional would gimmick the table first to ensure it gives way. I'm not sure how many table diving Bills fans do it, but a lot of them are wrestling fans and I could see the prep being done. 

3 hours ago, Eleven said:

Question:  I don't like to get wasted, but I really want to try the folding table thing.  Am I allowed?  Those of you who know my general physical condition, it it advisable?  (I am concerned that I'm not heavy enough to go through the table.)

How long do you want to hurt? 

8 hours ago, Eleven said:

Good lord, this would go viral in a heartbeat. Bills fan in non ironic blazer and slacks thrown through a table.

Please don't do this.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, nfreeman said:

Do tell!

I did one in that super wacky lot ~8 years ago. The non-Bills lot where the really weird stuff goes down. My younger cousins helped me out. That table was rigged. There were about 8 sh1tty beach towels underneath it. I had about 4 blue lights and 10 oz of rye, and launched from the bed of an F150. *CRASH*. Shoulder (and hip) bruised and sore, but no worse for wear.

5 minutes ago, SwampD said:

What does "gimmick the table" mean?

It just means you do things to weaken it ahead of time so that it's easier to go through. Throwing someone through a table was a novelty/gimmick, and so you'd "gimmick" the table. A lot of the wood tables in wrestling have the thicker wood replaced with thinner lauan and the frame is weakened in the middle.

(I lived with a dude in college who loved wrestling)

18 minutes ago, darksabre said:

It just means you do things to weaken it ahead of time so that it's easier to go through. Throwing someone through a table was a novelty/gimmick, and so you'd "gimmick" the table. A lot of the wood tables in wrestling have the thicker wood replaced with thinner lauan and the frame is weakened in the middle.

(I lived with a dude in college who loved wrestling)

Gottit. I don't really think you need to gimmick those folding tables in the videos. They barely stand up with just food on them. A Buffalo fan stuffed with wings and beer is going through one of them easily.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Gottit. I don't really think you need to gimmick those folding tables in the videos. They barely stand up with just food on them. A Buffalo fan stuffed with wings and beer is going through one of them easily.

It's really going to depend on your weight. Someone my size could probably make it happen. If you're closer to 150 you might be pushing it. I've seen videos of chicks trying to do it and nearly killing themselves when the table just shrugs them off. 

3 minutes ago, darksabre said:

It's really going to depend on your weight. Someone my size could probably make it happen. If you're closer to 150 you might be pushing it. I've seen videos of chicks trying to do it and nearly killing themselves when the table just shrugs them off. 

Links please.?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.