Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

Just now, JJFIVEOH said:

Yeah, I saw that. For some reason I thought it was aired nationally up this way, turned out I was wrong. Kinda planned the whole night around it, got a 2.5 pound pork tenderloin to rub and grill........... was gonna pig out and sit back to watch the game. seating_bread_100-101.gif?w=46&h=

I was just gonna rub my tenderloin, then grill. To each their own. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Hoss said:

It’s Peterman if you want to go with who has performed the best and most consistent. It’s Allen if you believe starting a rookie is the best way to get them experience.

It's McCarron if you believe you'd like to see next season's #1 & #2 survive the O-line this year & be available next year.

2 hours ago, Hoss said:

It’s Peterman if you want to go with who has performed the best and most consistent. It’s Allen if you believe starting a rookie is the best way to get them experience.

18 minutes ago, Taro T said:

It's McCarron if you believe you'd like to see next season's #1 & #2 survive the O-line this year & be available next year.

The sacrificial McCarron is really the best option, followed by the sacrificial Peterman, followed by whatever piece of human flesh they can put into uniform after the first two are killed.

Mods, please feel free to delete if this isn't allowed.

Please consider buying a Pancho Billa t-shirt at https://www.26shirts.com/pancho-power-comeback.html.  Pancho Billa, aka Ezra Castro, is a devoted Bills superfan and the president of the DFW Bills Backers.  Proceeds from the shirt will help him pay expenses in his battle with cancer. 

Sale of the shirt ends Tuesday afternoon, 9/4

pancho-preview_2.png

Ezra as Pancho Billa

23659616_10213543665898329_6281223327316

Ezra and family after surgery to remove the cancerous tumor from his neck in December

26238765_1650011938375703_31220561907123

Edited by Doohickie

8 hours ago, JJFIVEOH said:

Well, that was unexpected. 

When the Bills got to within less than two TDs at 27-16 with lots of time left, I actually did expect it.  Not that it means anything that late in the last preseason game, but it was fun.

Edited by Doohickie

12 hours ago, JJFIVEOH said:

These commentators for the Bears just might possibly be the worst duo I have ever seen in any sport. 

Did they really say that the Bills looked like they were playing on roller skates?  (Family in Illinois reported this to me.)  Because that's hilarious.

12 hours ago, Doohickie said:

When the Bills got to within less than two TDs at 27-16 with lots of time left, I actually did expect it.  Not that it means anything that late in the last preseason game, but it was fun.

It's unfortunate I fell asleep on the couch when they went down 27-3, and then woke up with two minutes left. t2412.gif

I went to Buffalo Bros. to watch it.  About half the Bills fans left before the comeback started.  I had a feeling when they got to 27-16 that they might mount a comeback.

It was an awful comeback though.  It would have been glorious had the game meant anything, but in preseason it was just a bunch of sloppy plays by depth/bubble players on the Bears.  McCarron got slapped in the head twice after passing the ball on the final drive; the first happened inside the Bills 10 yard line on 4th and 21.  To their credit though, the seized the momentum off of that and marched down the field.

4 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

The one thing I was happy to see was pretty good clock management on the last drive (and the whole 4th quarter, for that matter).

One thing I noticed, the clock management by the Bears at the end of the 1st half. But, he didn't seem to be in a hurry to try for a TD. It looked like he wanted to drag the clock out to give his FG unit some time, almost like he knew he had the game wrapped up. 

I bet he's regretting that decision. 

1 hour ago, SwampD said:

Looks like Verizon is streaming the NFL regular season games on phones for free this year. That's interesting.

They've been doing that for a few years now. It's handy for me as I don't have cable, but it only covers what's on TV in-market so I get a lot of Iggles, Jets, and Steelers, and Pats games. 

16 minutes ago, Hoss said:

Khalil Mack is heading to the Bears so he’ll be back in Buffalo week 4.

No word on the return but Rapoport says the Bears will be making him the highest paid defensive player ever.

Whoever starts under center that week is gonna be dead.  Also it's 11/4 not week 4.

I can see the Bears making a SB run in the relatively near future.

Edited by Eleven

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.