GDT: St. Louis Blues at Buffalo Sabres 2-3-18 7PM MSG, GR

LTS

It’s a little disappointing that Jack has put up 4 straight pointless games immediately after finally getting to point-a-game status. I believe something similar happened when he reached that mark last season, too.

But a certain streakiness is the M.O. of most high level scorers, so it’s not that surprising.

I'm kind of partial to Hofmann's hot dogs.  I believe they are out of Syracuse but you can get them all over Rochester.  I'll then go to Sahlens.  Zweigles are my absolute last resort.  They just don't do it for me.

I'm kind of partial to Hofmann's hot dogs. I believe they are out of Syracuse but you can get them all over Rochester. I'll then go to Sahlens. Zweigles are my absolute last resort. They just don't do it for me.

I love Hoffman's, especially for grilling. But a hot dog is a hot dog. I can't be hoity toity with white trash sausage. I'll eat Ball Park, Oscar Meyer, and even Bar S. I just don't care.

I love Hoffman's, especially for grilling. But a hot dog is a hot dog. I can't be hoity toity with white trash sausage. I'll eat Ball Park, Oscar Meyer, and even Bar S. I just don't care.

This sounds like more of an indictment of you, than of hot dog brands.

Um, it was 1-0 tonight.

Yes, but a team plays differently in front of a stud goalie than it does in front of a Lehner.

WNY is the only place I will eat hotdogs. Sahlen's or Zweigle's

Definitely.   Does anyone else remember Frey's?  The best.  Sahlen's is close, but I miss Frey's.

This sounds like more of an indictment of you, than of hot dog brands.

Indeed.

Definitely.   Does anyone else remember Frey's?  The best.  Sahlen's is close, but I miss Frey's.

Wait..... Frey's hot dogs are gone?

As a kid, we mostly ate Wardynski's.  Are they still around?

Edited by We've

Wait..... Frey's hot dogs are gone?

As a kid, we mostly ate Wardynski's. Are they still around?

Wardynski’s kielbasa is still around, I know that much. I’ve eaten far more pounds of that kielbasa than I will ever admit :) but they also make/made hot dogs?

Wardynski’s kielbasa is still around, I know that much. I’ve eaten far more pounds of that kielbasa than I will ever admit :) but they also make/made hot dogs?

Look's like they still do.  https://www.wardynski.com/c-35-natural-sheep-casing-hot-dog-the-king-of-the-road.aspx

No idea if they are still in metro Buffalo grocery stores.  I don't see them out here in dairy country.

PS on the game last night. Thought tho limited Beaulieu played well. Casey Nelson is growing on me. Sound positionally, good skater, gets shot thru. Kid needs to go on a Buffalo Carb and see food diet to put on weight, but he hits and shown he can move the puck. With all that cycling the Sabres did last night more evident they need shooters and in front of the net mucker/rats like Zucherella or Marchand and a sniper. Kane cant hit the broad side of a barn. Puck luck at the end was sooo Sabrey

Edited by Kottbullar

Look's like they still do. https://www.wardynski.com/c-35-natural-sheep-casing-hot-dog-the-king-of-the-road.aspx

No idea if they are still in metro Buffalo grocery stores. I don't see them out here in dairy country.

They sold Wardynski’s kielbasa at the Sweethome Wegmans in Amherst when I lived there (2012-2016). I can’t say I ever noticed if Wardynski’s still has a dog on the market. But I bet they do.

A buddy of mine doesn’t eat pork, so he got me buying all-beef hot dogs awhile back. Got me hooked, I really enjoy them. Nathan’s makes a fabulous beef dog. That’s my go-to if I’m not grilling kielbasa or andouilles.

I'm kind of partial to Hofmann's hot dogs. I believe they are out of Syracuse but you can get them all over Rochester. I'll then go to Sahlens. Zweigles are my absolute last resort. They just don't do it for me.

I don't get all the zweigles love. The skin makes me wanna spit it out. I got a case of Sahlens though work and they are without question the best tube of meat that's ever graced my mouth.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.