GDT: St. Louis Blues at Buffalo Sabres 2-3-18 7PM MSG, GR

LTS

I don't get all the zweigles love. The skin makes me wanna spit it out. I got a case of Sahlens though work and they are without question the best tube of meat that's ever graced my mouth.

Zweigle's need to be grilled thoroughly to crisp the skin up all over.  They are fantastic with a good grill on them.  Otherwise, the casing has the texture of latex.

18,777 tix sold?

Harrington called this game "a taut thriller." Am I just too clinically depressed to recognize a taut thriller when I see one?

Zweigle's need to be grilled thoroughly to crisp the skin up all over.  They are fantastic with a good grill on them.  Otherwise, the casing has the texture of latex.

That's what inky is after.

Screw the hot dogs, if I'm going to punish my body today I'm going to get some of those nacho fries from Taco Bell. THEY! The commercial totally sucked me in.

We will see you in 2, or 3, days, my friend.

Please, in the name of all that is sacred, reconsider this foolish venture.

Without any context I could see this game the way Dunleavy/Ray described it. Honestly, this game could have been plucked from our division-winning season, 2009-10. A good team hosts a cup contender known for its incredible defense, that team carries the play but not overwhelmingly so, Sabres have a bunch of chances, Miller lets in a late point shot, and it comes within a whisker of being tied. 

The difference is, that team was 20-14-4 and will win 3 of the next 4, and this team hasn't scored since they were that team. 

In my younger years I dated a Yinzer who pronounced it with the "see" at the end. It started an actual argument the first time I heard it....

Haha. "see" seems to be the default around here, but I make no argument of it because I'm pretty sure I never once had a bratwurst, pierogi or kielbasa until 8 years ago when I moved here. Never had one=no opinion on pronunciation.

Edited by ubkev

Housley’s odd comments after the game, if anyone actually cares about hockey:

https://twitter.com/BuffaloSabres/status/959985744310951936?s=17

Can’t expect them to score more than 0, that’s asking too much.

Those comments don't seem that odd to me.  And he is not wrong.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.