GDT Jets at Sabres 1/9/18 7 PM MSG, WGR

Brawndo

So the Sabres had an offensive onslaught tonight with 4 goals, and still got their stools pushed in. This is the worst Sabres team I have ever witnessed.

I don't know that this is the worst... teams actually put in some effort against us. Back in the tank for top 2 pick season they basically took the night off and still had the puck the entire game. But yeah, it is pathetic.

29 points after 43 games. And that includes loser points! Including loser points we're on pace for less than 60 points! What the only-Sith-deal-in-absolute hell?

Jesus man, Bird Dog is lighter fluid. And that's coming from a guy who funnels 4 lokos

Listen, the sabres were on. I haven't got time to be going through bottles, trying to find a good pairing for Grizzly Mint and a mayonnaise sandwich. Bird Dog seemed reasonable. It was in front.

I'm flying to Milwaukee. Why? Because I'd rather fly to Milwaukee than watch the Sabres. That... sums up the 2017-18 Sabres.

I just realized that the next game I have tix for is at home against Jersey.  

I typically do not drink at hockey games. Haven't for years.  (Drinking makes me want to smoke, and you can't go out for a cigarette anymore.)

This one?  Wow.  I don't know what to do.  I may actually drink and light up right in the stands.

I just realized that the next game I have tix for is at home against Jersey.

I typically do not drink at hockey games. Haven't for years. (Drinking makes me want to smoke, and you can't go out for a cigarette anymore.)

This one? Wow. I don't know what to do. I may actually drink and light up right in the stands.

I was gonna say, "just smoke in your seat." It's kinda like a plane that's crashing. I mean, what are they gonna do about it?

Listen, the sabres were on. I haven't got time to be going through bottles, trying to find a good pairing for Grizzly Mint and a mayonnaise sandwich. Bird Dog seemed reasonable. It was in front.

:lol: :lol:

This gives me hope that I can still live like I do when I'm your age

Exactly.  Throw peanuts at the Devils, smoke in my seat, whatever.  What even matters anymore with this team?

Keep wantin' to see if a paper airplane made from the "game notes" sheet could make it across from the 300's to the 200's. :lol:

Problem is, instead of kicking me out for trying it, they'll probably give me extra tickets to try to get rid of. :doh:

Thanks y'all.

Horrific day at work, followed by horrific hockey by the Sabres.

But I've got cheap ass booze being guzzled, crashing planes, 11 smoking unfiltered Camels in the men's room,  Gerbe back for an encore and more!

Life is grand!

Thank you for being here for me and giving me a laugh or two, as I endure my daily dose of crap.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.