Buffalo at Philadelphia 7pm EST MSG, GR

Brawndo

You should definitely go. It's still a pro-hockey game, against a rival, in a luxury box with free food and beer. 

the food and drink isnt free. there is a private bar and bathrooms, but you do have to pay. there are corporate boxes, which i think have free stuff. i am not in those. i have a different box. 

i am in cb10

SixersSeating-Chart-NEW-39120c304a.jpg

Edited by fettmanlitenkappa

My second most hated team in a close race with those dastardly Bruins ... Friggin' Park ... Friggin' Parant.

Just beat these guys.

GO SABRES!!

Sorry, right now the Pens top that list for me.  Besides, when it counts (and even sometimes when it doesn't) we usually measure up well against the Flyers.

I like East Coast games, Flyers home jersey's have to be the ugliest ones in the league, 

We have 25 wins, 51 losses and 12 ties in Philly

We haven't beaten them in Philly since 2015

Last win versus the Flyers was last year, Nilsson had 39 saves and Reinhart had a goal and 2 assists in that game

Last game Lehner played in Philly he gave up 6 goals in a loss, Risto was a -5 but Jack did have 2 goals and an assist in that game. Also the fans favorite Gudas had a goal and 2 assists

Steak Hoagies are much better than Philly Cheese Steaks

Flyers are tied for first in Stanley Cup Finals appearances since 1974 with 7

We have 2 appearances 75' and 99', so if history repeats itself we'll be back in 2023

LETS GO BUFFALO

the food and drink isnt free. there is a private bar and bathrooms, but you do have to pay. there are corporate boxes, which i think have free stuff. i am not in those. i have a different box. 

i am in cb10

I'd go. If I didn't already have plans tonight, I'd consider begging the ticket off you. :)

Next 5 games are PHI, CAR, BOS, PHI, CAR, all very winnable. If the solid play continues this season could start to look interesting again, or at least make me care about being at the winter classic.

If they will all those, they'd only have to win 11 more to get back to playoff-bubble pace!

My second most hated team in a close race with those dastardly Bruins ... Friggin' Park ... Friggin' Parant.

Just beat these guys.

GO SABRES!!

That's my "Most Hated" order as well:

1.  Boston

2.  Philly

3.  Quebec Nordiques (I got a looooong memory)

i am in cb10

I need you to go so you can give me a report on how the seats are! I'm planning on taking my brother to the home game next Friday. Initially I was going to look for a lower bowl seat. I noticed the tickets in the 200's are so cheap for tomorrow night's game that I'm waiting for the prices to drop next Friday as well so I can give him that experience. 

I need you to go so you can give me a report on how the seats are! I'm planning on taking my brother to the home game next Friday. Initially I was going to look for a lower bowl seat. I noticed the tickets in the 200's are so cheap for tomorrow night's game that I'm waiting for the prices to drop next Friday as well so I can give him that experience. 

I've sat up in the 224/201/202. Nice seats. The game not so much; that on the Sabres were up 2-0 after the first, lost the game 7-2. Kassian fought Sesito that game. Woo!

Edited by MattiPaj

Next 5 games are PHI, CAR, BOS, PHI, CAR, all very winnable. If the solid play continues this season could start to look interesting again, or at least make me care about being at the winter classic.

CAR plays a very disciplined possession game and their players are well versed in the system.

CAR ranks first in the league in SAT% (BOS 6th), BUF ranks 25th (which is an improvement from last season where they ranked 29th).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.