GDT: Sabres vs. Devils, Monday 10/9/17 3:00 pm

bob_sauve28

Sure. We claimed it from the Brits. Anything’s possible. I propose a GoFundMe to kick things off.

Of course, we’ll have to decide who’s indigenous. Oh, and what indigenous people actually claim what land, since they conquered one another so regularly. Oh, oh, and we’ll have to enlist Europe’s help. All of it. Cuz, like, Europe is the source of the subjugators. Hold on, I have to sketch this out ....

Edited by Neo

Kane-Eichel-Pommer

Zemgus - Reinhart - Okposo

Pouliot - RoR - Griffith

has been confirmed

Thanks.

OK dudacek -- your boy is getting his chance at C, now with real wingers.  You are accountable for the results.

We can call it "the 3rd line" as it is a more traditional 3rd checking line, but I'd expect his line plays against Hall's line & it's on the ice more than Reinhart's line.

I agree that ROR will get more minutes than Reino, but I think KO and Zemgus will get more minutes than Pouliot and Griffith.

Sitting there complaining, not doing anything about it.

That's a very telling way for you to frame it.

Folks who are saying Happy Indigenous People Day are doing it to re-frame history to more reflect reality, rather than to perpetuate the whitewashed version that many of us were taught in school.

Why are people who do this on the hook to explain what they're doing to really change the world? Taking issue with people doing a small, simple thing in acknowledgement of a genocide is a really troubling stance.

qwk - my point was the addition of subjugation to the name by Doohickie.  Saying Happy Indigenous People Day would be a different context and would acknowledge those who were here originally.  This would be akin to Canada's National Aborginal Day. I would be in full support of the United States creating this rather than Columbus Day no less.

Can we?

I think, for the purpose of supporting the concept, the answer is yes.  Israel did not exist and was given to people.  It is possible.  Is it without massive, massive complications and consequences?  Not a chance.

Now.. with regards to the game.  I saw that on Oct. 4th MSG released a statement that said Spectrum subscribers can get MSG streaming.  I am streaming it right now from watch.spectrum.net.  I am not sure about other cable providers being opened up but this is a huge step.  Of course in order to stream it you have to be on your home network.  It is not available for streaming outside your home.

qwk - my point was the addition of subjugation to the name by Doohickie.  Saying Happy Indigenous People Day would be a different context and would acknowledge those who were here originally.  This would be akin to Canada's National Aborginal Day. I would be in full support of the United States creating this rather than Columbus Day no less.

I think, for the purpose of supporting the concept, the answer is yes.  Israel did not exist and was given to people.  It is possible.  Is it without massive, massive complications and consequences?  Not a chance.

Now.. with regards to the game.  I saw that on Oct. 4th MSG released a statement that said Spectrum subscribers can get MSG streaming.  I am streaming it right now from watch.spectrum.net.  I am not sure about other cable providers being opened up but this is a huge step.  Of course in order to stream it you have to be on your home network.  It is not available for streaming outside your home.

Aye.

Doug Allen anthem, so at least we've got that going for us today. 

qwk - my point was the addition of subjugation to the name by Doohickie. Saying Happy Indigenous People Day would be a different context and would acknowledge those who were here originally. This would be akin to Canada's National Aborginal Day. I would be in full support of the United States creating this rather than Columbus Day no less.

I don't think that justifies woke-checking Doohickie. He was sarcastically taking a shot at Colombus day, who cares?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.