Jack Eichel Contract Extension: Talks Occuring

WildCard

"But in terms of the deal, it's going to get done at some point whether it's now or a couple months or next year. Who knows? I just know if my play takes care of itself, then good things will happen."

https://www.nhl.com/news/jack-eichel-sure-he-will-remain-with-buffalo-long-term/c-290909228?tid=277548856

Holy Smokes -- is that from the session where he expounded on how the NHL needs to do a better job marketing its stars and players' personalities?

(Can't get the link right now.)

I kind of like that our star player is basically ugly. I know he's only like 7 so maybe he'll grow into his skin a little bit, but he's a weird looking dude. It seems appropriate.

I've brought this same point up in conversations before as well. Edmonton can have their pretty white knight. I'll take the black knight. 

I kind of like that our star player is basically ugly. I know he's only like 7 so maybe he'll grow into his skin a little bit, but he's a weird looking dude. It seems appropriate.

I'll take issue with "ugly," since he's more ... non-standard-looking or even unusual-looking than straight up ugly.

Better looking that McDavid

/inserts "can't tell if serious staring" meme.

I'll take issue with "ugly," since he's more ... non-standard-looking or even unusual-looking than straight up ugly.

/inserts "can't tell if serious staring" meme.

I mean, look at McDavid. He's basically a default character in the Sims. Least Jack is unique 

I'll buy this.

I mean, look at McDavid. He's basically a default character in the Sims. Least Jack is unique 

Great description.

Connor is One Buffalo Beer - not bad, but completely non-descript.

Jack is Genny Cream Ale - Definitely not good, but at least it has SOMETHING going on.

So now we not only have to pretend that Eichel is as good as McDavid but we also need to pretend he's the most handsomest boy in the world too? I can't keep up. What's next? Pretending McDermott was a good hire?! Pretending that gingers have souls? We probably need a list of delusions that fans need to read before posting on the board.

Next somebody is gonna say something crazy like Casey Mittelstadt didn't create the universe in 6 days. Absolute blasphemy.

So now we not only have to pretend that Eichel is as good as McDavid but we also need to pretend he's the most handsomest boy in the world too? I can't keep up. What's next? Pretending McDermott was a good hire?! Pretending that gingers have souls? We probably need a list of delusions that fans need to read before posting on the board.

Next somebody is gonna say something crazy like Casey Mittelstadt didn't create the universe in 6 days. Absolute blasphemy.

I honestly believe all of those things are true

whoa whoa whoa..... hold the up! We gingers have souls! In fact many of us have multiple souls. We are very talented in harvesting non ginger souls

whoa whoa whoa..... hold the ###### up! We gingers have souls! In fact many of us have multiple souls. We are very talented in harvesting non ginger souls

So it's me, you, and bio eh?

GINGERS UNITE

It's all good. We all have our vices. Sometimes I drink in the morning.

Sometimes? You're slacking

We may be saying the same thing, but, I think that, by most conventional standards, McDavid would be considered fairly handsome.

Really? McDavid is super funny looking I think.

maxresdefault.jpg

Looks like that teen who's always working at Krusty Burger on the Simpsons.

post-4556-0-25975200-1504922721_thumb.png

Edited by Thorny