Sabres to get new(ish) Jerseys

sabills

I did not think there was anyone left with this opinion....how could you be against the royal blue

Not against it, just prefer the navy

Way to nuke all of your fan cred in a single post.

I still had cred?

It just makes to much sense to not go back to the royal blue. One Buffalo and all that. The Bills went to a more royal blue a few years ago, I foresee the Sabres using that same blue next time. One Buffalo and all that.

Yup, and the Bills unis are now among the best in all of football. Well, other than when they do that nauseating blue-on-blue.

All I know is my sweater is a Reebok home one without a name, figured it would be future proof! It cost me like $200 five years ago. I have a nice matching hat too. I'm not changing anytime soon. Only reason I have directv is for MSG; a $1200 annual Sabres habit. On top of dropping about $700 once a year on my annual pilgrimage to see a Sabres game, we're looking at $2k a year on Sabres already.

Hope they bring back the royal blues though that would be sweet... 

Okay on second thought, who am I kidding I'd be getting some new gear by Christmas lol.

The guys on 103.3 this morning mentioned the new Sabres jerseys and claimed that part of the redesign will be moving from Navy to Royal blue. I haven't heard this confirmed anywhere, but they seemed to be stating it as fact rather than opinion.

Would be nice if true.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.