2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs : Conference Finals

WildCard

Yep.

Plus, it's just a perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon.  I'll finish up my work in about an hour and relax with the playoffs and the WC game.

Makes sense. I figured people in Buffalo would love to be outside this time of year. Then I looked at the current weather. Yup, good TV day. 

Sunny and clear down here. Think I"ll go for a motorcycle ride. 

Do we know yet if Fisher is playing? He never came back after that knee to the head. That would really suck for them (and for us) if he couldn't go.

Unsubstantiated rumor down here is Fisher has a broken eye socket. I'd be surprised if he plays tonight. Without Johansen and Fisher, Pekka Rinne needs to stop everything like he did on Saturday. Go Preds!

It just figures. The one guy that doesn't like close 1-1 or 2-2 games that go to overtime is out for a motorcycle ride during this wonderful blowout.

If you could have seen me shaking my head when I stopped to check the score.  :(

Man, there have been some damn fine musicians doing the Anthem in Nashville.

Austin Watson. Anyone ever heard of him. Seriously? I watch hockey. I pay close attention to the draft. I definitely don't watch much western conference, admittedly. That little blurb on Watson was the first time I've heard his name, ever.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.