2017 World Championship May 5-21

Brawndo

I was watching OReilly even before his herorics in the 3rd and I was thinking that at somepoint down the road he is going to make new GMJBotto and whoever coaches like a genius...he is amazing! He does everything so darn well...thanks exGMTM for one ofo the best trades ANY GM has probably ever made!

Edited by Sabre fan

O'Reilly absolutely dominant. Cooper pretty much played him the entire 3rd. As good an argument as any for why we need to be in win now mode and upgrade the D. We gotta maximize the prime of a guy on the Kopitar, Bergeron, Toews level. Can't wait till he's 30 and in decline.

That trade will be GMTM's lasting legacy.

Sure wish that Tyler Ennis could be like Jeff Skinner, who plays very much like Ennis did and is very good. Small, and good. I also wish the NHL had implemented using the bigger ice, It is so much better and affords the players so much more room to do their thing

Sure wish that Tyler Ennis could be like Jeff Skinner, who plays very much like Ennis did and is very good. Small, and good. I also wish the NHL had implemented using the bigger ice, It is so much better and affords the players so much more room to do their thing

Big ice is much more fun for both players and spectators!

But it also gives d-men so much more room to clear it up the boards.

I'm kind of tired of embellishment of high sticks that may or may not have hit the person in the face. NHL playoffs and here in the WC which every team does by the way. The only way to stop it is to call a penalty.

Edited by bunomatic

I'm kind of tired of embellishment of high sticks that may or may not have hit the person in the face. NHL playoffs and here in the WC which every team does by the way. The only way to stop it is to call a penalty.

Add it to the coaches challenge. If you win the challenge, the embellisher gets a double minor. If you lose the challenge, you get a double minor.

Add it to the coaches challenge. If you win the challenge, the embellisher gets a double minor. If you lose the challenge, you get a double minor.

That makes sense but if you only get one challenge its open season for the team to embarrass the officials lack of perfect vision from every angle for the rest of the game. Saw Crosby do it once this playoffs where it was obviously embellishment and he went down like he'd been shot. Really embarrassing for the game imo. I'm not sure if they'll address it or if they even want to. After all this is the NHL 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.