2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs: Round 1

WildCard

I would love nothing more than to see that little faced bag douche nozzle Marchand have to shake hands tonight. Little punk!!

Are you kidding me? Worst call ever!

What the hell were you watching? If you think that was the worst call ever you don't watch much hockey. The Bruins player took out Anderson on his own, wasn't pushed into him by anyone. Even Boucher who was a goalie himself changed his mind after the replay. At first he said it should be a goal, then rescinded after watching the replay. Edited by Claude Balls

NFL - What constitutes a catch? Who the knows!!

NHL - What constitutes goaltender interference? Who the knows!!

They've looked like hot garbage in every game of this series.

They are my second favorite team and I cant stand watching them in the playoffs. They are a totally different team once the regular season ends. I don't get it. This series should've been over in 4. And no, I will not say it's because Toronto is good enough to hang, it's because the Caps themselves every single time in the playoffs.

Bergeron takes literally the single dumbest penalty I've ever seen. In double overtime.

I don't care how hard it screws my bracket at this point, let the Bruins end tonight.

And then Ryan takes a right from Miller and then a right from Chara to get knocked on his ass and no call. If your team is already a man down in OT you would have to literally murder someone to get a second call for a 5 on 3. I hate the inconsistency with this league.

Wasn't that terrible lol

Here is something you probably won't hear on this forum. If it came down to the Bruins and Leafs in the East, I would root for Toronto. That's how much I hate Boston. Edited by Claude Balls

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.