2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs: Round 1

WildCard

Does Washington even care about this game? They are skating like it's December.

Yeah I noticed that too. Haven't seen Ovi flying around hitting people either. They better start putting the pedal to the metal here and kill Toronto off before they're forced into a game 7.

Does Washington even care about this game? They are skating like it's December.

They've had their eyes on Pittsburgh since the playoffs started. Even if they'll beat them, I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose the East because their biggest hurdle is now over Edited by WildCard

I don't get the Caps. This series shouldn't be close.

I think about this every year in the playoffs. Man the Caps are so loaded, they gotta do some damage this year. When they traded for shittenpoop I was more sure than ever that this would be their year.

But then they come in and look like the Minnesota Wild every damn year. Like clockwork.

Oh man that stretch pass to Backstrom was gorgeous. Somewhere, Bylsma just got real hard and he doesn't know why.

I think about this every year in the playoffs. Man the Caps are so loaded, they gotta do some damage this year. When they traded for shittenpoop I was more sure than ever that this would be their year.

But then they come in and look like the Minnesota Wild every damn year. Like clockwork.

Oh man that stretch pass to Backstrom was ###### gorgeous. Somewhere, Bylsma just got real hard and he doesn't know why.

Right on cue there's Matthews to make this interesting.

I'd love to see some fancy stats charts on shot selection in this series. I feel like the Caps are never shooting from anywhere dangerous, Ovechkin the worst offender among them.

Right on cue there's Matthews to make this interesting.

I'd love to see some fancy stats charts on shot selection in this series. I feel like the Caps are never shooting from anywhere dangerous, Ovechkin the worst offender among them.

Saw it on Twitter the other day. The Leafs are absolutely smokin the Caps in shots from slot and close to the net

A beautiful finish by Matthews, but wholly hell does he just get the luckiest bounces

He's not even creating very much. He doesn't get many assists. He's just collecting bounces (this one off a stantion).

I've never seen a luckier team. Although Andersen has been amazing.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.