2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs: Round 1

WildCard

Btw, gotta eat crow and the Claude Julien hire. The Habs failed miserably, though I'm not sure that's his fault

Not sure it's his fault. Like someone pointed out earlier, that roster is Price, Radulov and a bucket of suck.

Btw, gotta eat crow and the Claude Julien hire. The Habs failed miserably, though I'm not sure that's his fault

Not sure it's his fault. Like someone pointed out earlier, that roster is Price, Radulov and a bucket of suck.

It isn't the Sexy Julien's fault.  Nope.

Not sure, the Bruins also couldn't score this year when Claudia was around.

McAvoy looks like a fatass

NBCSN can't stop ball washing this kid. Pierre and Boucher have been drooling over him since game one. Hey Pierre, remember your boy Dougie Hamilton? Thought he was gonna be tbe next Bobby Orr. douche

Mark my words.....McAvoy will be a nobody in the next two years

Edited by Claude Balls

NBCSN can't stop ball washing this kid. Pierre and Boucher have been drooling over him since game one. Hey Pierre, remember your boy Dougie Hamilton? Thought he was gonna be tbe next Bobby Orr. ###### douche

cant wait to watch Jack skate circles around him

NBCSN can't stop ball washing this kid. Pierre and Boucher have been drooling over him since game one. Hey Pierre, remember your boy Dougie Hamilton? Thought he was gonna be tbe next Bobby Orr. ###### douche

I will disagree the kid is really good.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.