GDT 4/2/17 Isles at Sabres 3:00PM EST

Wyldnwoody44

I went to see the Elmira Jackels @ Manchester Monarchs last night and they looked terrible. How many Sabres prospects actually play in Elmira?

This might be overly harsh, but I generally cease considering a player to be a prospect once they're sent to the ECHL ;)

(Also, I can't answer your question)

I honestly don't think there's anyone down there we ever expected to be NHL contributors.

Starting to think this about Rochester too. Nylander is looking more and more like a bust. I hope to hell I'm wrong. What was once a strong pipeline, looks like it has a leak in it.

I'm starting to lose respect for ROR. He never sticks up for himself or his teammates. For as physically gifted he is, he may be the biggest ###### in the NHL.

There's no hope for this comment. What doesn't fight enough for you? Man, this is top for stupidest post today.

I got to be on TV since I was sitting near RJ in 319 row 1 next to some old guy

I have to ask, what was the point of doing the play-by-play among the common folk?

I honestly don't think there's anyone down there we ever expected to be NHL contributors.

Which begs the question, why have an ECHL affiliate if that's the case?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.