GDT: Sabres @ Kings 3-16-17 @10:30 MSG

Claude Balls

Good stuff!    

Yup. I remember that season started with so much hope and optimism, and they got off to a good start. It went south so fast!

Yes please.

Yup. In the time it took for Miller to get spun around & then have everybody act like nothing happened. Fastest destruction of a promising season on record.

Yup. In the time it took for Miller to get spun around & then have everybody act like nothing happened. Fastest destruction of a promising season on record.

I think an implosion that season was inevitable.  It was smoke and mirrors.

I think an implosion that season was inevitable.  It was smoke and mirrors.

They clearly, in hind sight, didn't have the requisite fortitude. But if they didn't all have their vaginitis thrown in their faces maybe we didn't have to see Regier choose 'tank' for the way to put them over the top.

Definitely on the short list of worst Sabres moments ever.

They clearly, in hind sight, didn't have the requisite fortitude. But if they didn't all have their vaginitis thrown in their faces maybe we didn't have to see Regier choose 'tank' for the way to put them over the top.

For me, it is THE worst moment.  Worse than No Goal, because for No goal to happen we had to be there.  And yes, I agree, it likely led to the tank decision.  And given my feelings on THAT subject, it multiplies the "worseness" by several times.

Rigas downfall is a close #2.

For me, it is THE worst moment.  Worse than No Goal, because for No goal to happen we had to be there.  And yes, I agree, it likely led to the tank decision.  And given my feelings on THAT subject, it multiplies the "worseness" by several times.

Rigas downfall is a close #2.

I was going to go w/ Tim Horton's last car ride, but it is definitely down there w/ that.

lets see a show of hands how many back east will stay up to watch this train wreck. 

As always.GO SABRES !

I will be! I work second shift so not counting my days off these west coast games are the only time I can watch live rather than off my dvr  :D

I'll never forget Myers being on the ice and skating away. And Gaustad's too little/ too late fight the next time we played boston that season yuck.

Well, I really like the bottom two pairs!

Have we seen Gorges and Bogosian get minutes together? I wonder how they would do.

Oh so long ago when the optimism of summer shone on my skies, I thought this D had some promise:

Kulikov Ristolainen

Gorges Bogosian

McCabe Franson

Still think the bottom pair would be one of the better 3rds in the league, and that Kuli and Risto had promise prior to bench doors.

The second pair... :(

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.