Modo at Roch meet-up

Ogre

Ok, I think I attached this correctly... Photo with Linus in the Amerks' locker room on Friday night!  Our whole group, plus my brother and his two buddies.

Thanks iT for providing the tickets.  I had a blast, and I'm very glad it all worked out!

post-1749-0-98131700-1490628309_thumb.png

Ullmark's a beauty. Hope he has a future in Buffalo. LEE-noose OOL-mark. The OOL is the tricky part. Another classic MODO moment.

You know, for the first bit of Friday's meet-up, MODO was pronouncing it "LIE-nus", like the Peanuts character.  I called him out and it and he said that he thought he should say it like how Americans would pronounce it :D

Linus_van_Pelt.gif

And yes, Linus' beard was admirable :wub:  He was super chill and hospitable.

Like Cereal said, the whole thing was super chill. It was actually quite surprising how little supervision there was for a group our size.

Linus is big enough to wipe us all out with one swipe if anyone got rowdy!

Had a ton of fun with you guys.

If not... Creepy!!!

Yeah, maybe.  I seem to remember iT describing himself as a stocky bald guy.  Then again, maybe that was you ...  ;)

EDIT:

I just looked at the photo again and there is a stocky bald guy in it.

Also, Cereal and that guy who likes to bust sod were there.  We need someone to put the names on the photo like the other one.

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

Easy to tell who Mrs. iT is in this picture. My story of this pic...We were late getting into the room because I saw the super pretty announcer girl(can't freakin remember her name) and since I have a wee bit of a crush(and a big old buzz) I went over to say hi. I'm sure what I said was a lot lamer than hello but that's just how I roll. Very soon after getting in there a staffer offered to take our pic so we all gathered and people where crouching because MODO is only 6'5 and Linus is only 6'7 so they were trying not block them. Mrs. iT may have well been trying to shrink herself small enough to fit in her purse though now that I think about it.

I am the handsome bald guy with no eyebrows. I'll let the others out themselves.

Haha. Awesome picture, Linus felt i was giving him ears and told me in swedish "i felt that ;)"

Yea in Copenhagen now. 4 hrs of sleep on 2 days, im dead zombiemode. Couldt sleep night towards the trip back home even if i set 6 alarms i just didnt want to miss my flight in anyway possible since im going right to amsterdam to suprise my mom on her 70th birthday. :)

Yeah, maybe. I seem to remember iT describing himself as a stocky bald guy. Then again, maybe that was you ... ;)

EDIT:

I just looked at the photo again and there is a stocky bald guy in it.

Also, Cereal and that guy who likes to bust sod were there. We need someone to put the names on the photo like the other one.

I'm the surprised looking one wearing the Amerks jacket on the extreme right.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.